PDA

View Full Version : Holding down the comforter

Pam
05-29-2006, 08:33 AM
I washed a comforter yesterday and hung it out to dry. I didn't feel like carrying it upstairs last night so left it on the dining room table. Trevor was afraid it would start to levitate or something so he felt the need to hold it down. I found him here this morning, and I snuck up on him for the first picture but of course the flash disturbed him. Then I decided a movie might be in order. I seldom take videos of the kitties because they sleep so much and that isn't very interesting to watch. So, here's Trevor moving around a bit. Please excuse my fake *meow* as I was trying to make him *talk* to the camera. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0541_s.jpg

And the video, pathetic as it is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/th_DSCN0543.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/?action=view&current=DSCN0543.flv)

kilbarchancats
05-29-2006, 08:50 AM
What a simply gorgeous hunk of a man Trevor is....

He can comfort me any day.....!!!!!!

Killearn Kitties
05-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Trevor sweetie, we haven't seen you for so long and all of a sudden there you are – moving and meowing!! What a treat. :D

catnapper
05-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Awww, great video! I loved seeing him in action -- such a SWEET face that the still photos dont show. I think I'm in love with that hunks white and orangeness! :)

Trevor, good work keeping that comforter safe from whatever awful thing might have happened to it!

Barbara
05-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Trevor, excellent how you saved the comforter from being carried away by nightly thieves :)

Edwina's Secretary
05-29-2006, 10:17 AM
I knew if I waited patiently, I would get to see Trevor's video!

Thankfully, he was there to prevent any misbehavior on the part of the comforter!

rkidsrcats
05-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Comforters are FAMOUS for floating away - Trevor knows this and has taken the necessary steps to keep it in place.
Well done Trevor!!!

Pam
05-29-2006, 10:47 AM
:D :p :D :p Trevor took his job very seriously. He must have been there all night on duty. As I type this, he is back again holding it down so I have left it there for him. One of these days I will bring it upstairs. I will have to give Andy equal time. Right now he, too, is asleep. :rolleyes: Thank you everyone for your comments. :)

Randi
05-29-2006, 11:17 AM
I have missed Trevor, so it was good to see him, and even in "action". ;)

Trevor, you did a good job keeping that comforter in place, I don't dare think where it could have ended up, if not for you. :eek: ;)

catmandu
05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
Thats A Great Video Of Trevor.
Its Always A Treat , To Me A Miracle To See Cats, That Are Thousands Of Miles Away So Easily.
How Technology Has Changed.

catlover4ever
05-29-2006, 06:21 PM
I loved the video of Trevor!!! Such a petite meow from such a handsome boy.

jazzcat
05-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Awww Trevor, it's so good to see you are keeping busy and I loved the video!!!

shais_mom
05-30-2006, 01:42 AM
sssssssssssooo cute!

Rachel
05-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Oh Trevor, you are the Prince of your Palace. What a joy to see him in his domain. He looks a bit on the slim side (for Trevor). Has he lost weight?

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-30-2006, 05:08 AM
SILLY TREVOR!

That is so funny! It is sooo cute how he looks so comfortable. Isn't it funny that if you lay a shirt out on the bed that you want to wear... all of a sudden that becomes the most comfortable spot in the house! :p

Pam
05-30-2006, 05:54 AM
He looks a bit on the slim side (for Trevor). Has he lost weight?

You are very observant Rachel. :) My boy has slimmed down from 20 to 16 lbs. over the three years since he was diagnosed with diabetes. He has maintained his 16 lbs. for quite some time now and looks and feels better in so many ways on his special food. Even his fur is nicer and there is less shedding. He thanks you for noticing. ;)

By the way, did you have a little insomnia in the wee hours of this morning like I did the other night? ;)

Donnaj4962
05-30-2006, 08:29 AM
Trevor is adorable, holding down that comforter...and he did a very good job!

CultureJunky
05-30-2006, 08:35 AM
I simply love the video of Trevor, what a sweet cute cat he is :)
Any more videos you have I would love to see!
I love seeing other people's cats doing cat things, sometimes they do seem a bit boring to ourselves but not to others, I love seeing all cats even if it's only sleeping their days away :D

shais_mom
05-30-2006, 11:08 AM
You are very observant Rachel. :) My boy has slimmed down from 20 to 16 lbs. over the three years since he was diagnosed with diabetes. He has maintained his 16 lbs. for quite some time now and looks and feels better in so many ways on his special food. Even his fur is nicer and there is less shedding. He thanks you for noticing. ;)

By the way, did you have a little insomnia in the wee hours of this morning like I did the other night? ;)

I thought he looked slimmer too!
kisses to his cute little orangie boy face!

Sonia59
05-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Trevor, you did work the whole night taking care of the comforter! What a good job you did! And I see that not everyone can convince you at the first Meoww to abandon it! Good boy :D :)