PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh..*

wolf_Q
05-28-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm always looking at petfinder (I want a female husky as a friend for Nebo!) and I always find some dogs throughout the US that I'm interested in, but very very rarely do I find one I really want thats actually in Utah...there's always some I want of course, but you know when you see one that just melts your heart and would be perfect. Ah well I found one today. *cries* http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6339514

So who wants to buy me a house so I can adopt her? :o :(

Sorry for the pointless thread....

dab_20
05-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Awww she is gorgous! That's too bad you don't live closer. :( I'm sure the perfect one will come along eventually and you won't regret waiting! I didn't know you were looking for another husky, good luck on your search!

Corinna
05-28-2006, 07:14 PM
NIce girly but who is the Charlie for adoption?

luvofallhorses
05-28-2006, 07:28 PM
She's beautiful! :)
http://wwww.petfinder.com/fotos/UT81/UT81.6339514-1-x.jpg

wolf_Q
05-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Awww she is gorgous! That's too bad you don't live closer. :( I'm sure the perfect one will come along eventually and you won't regret waiting! I didn't know you were looking for another husky, good luck on your search!

She *is* close, that's what I was saying.....its not often I find one I want that is close to me. My parents won't let me get another dog though. :(

Corinna I think the Charlie must be a typo.

luvofallhorses
05-28-2006, 07:59 PM
oooh.. I LOVE her name!! :D

equinelover23
05-28-2006, 08:09 PM
oooh.. I LOVE her name!! :D

Me too! :p I may have steal it someday!

She's beautiful... I know what it's like to find the perfect dog and not be able to get her (also because of my parents). :( *patpat* Rest assured, the right one will come along at the perfect time. I ended up with Hunter, the pup I have now, and no dog could be more wonderful for me.

Toby's my baby
05-28-2006, 08:22 PM
I'll buy you a house, as long as you promise I can come live with you and your "two" beautiful pups! ;) But there would have to be room for my girls, and a few horses ;) :p

She is gorgeaus btw, I wish you could get her!

Alysser
05-28-2006, 08:38 PM
The story of my life...*sigh*. Gosh, she's beautiful. I'd buy a house for that face. I can't wait to move out and start my own life so I can get my own dogs.(and SASSY to!)

dab_20
05-28-2006, 08:50 PM
She *is* close, that's what I was saying.....its not often I find one I want that is close to me. My parents won't let me get another dog though. :(

Oh I see, sorry I was confused. I know how you feel. :(

cyber-sibes
05-28-2006, 11:39 PM
She & Nebo would make a striking couple, for sure! Well, if not her, then there must be another beautiful husky girl who'll be waiting for you when the time is right. At least Nebo has the schnauzers for canine buddies. ;)

flamepony12
05-29-2006, 12:00 AM
She's gorgeous! Adorable name, too.

zoomer
05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
She's beautiful, it's a shame she isn't closer to your home :(