PDA

View Full Version : Bugsy

Mary101
05-08-2002, 07:55 AM
I can't believe that I get to be the first to say "Hi!" to Bugsy! How nice to read Bugsy's biography and to know that he has human companions who really know how to treat a rabbit! It sounds like Bugsy has a good life and that he rules the hutch. Congrats. on being Pet of the Day.

Daisylover
05-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Bugsy, congratulations on being POTD. Sounds like you've got it made in the shade. You look a lot like a Rex bunny...did the breeder make a mistake? Not a problem as you are a very handsome boy. Just keep reminding your people who is REALLY the boss of the family! :) Parsley for all!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
05-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Bugsy, what a handsome bunny you are. I love those ears, by the way I have two Mini Schnauzers and if you look at the picture on the bottom of my post Miss Daisy has ears just like yours.
You certainly are living the good life, with the double house in the yard and the couch to call your very own. I'm impressed, and how about a Giant Schnauzer for a sibling. I would dearly love to have a Giant. Congratulations dear, sweet, loving, funny Bugsy our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
Jackie
opps, sorry you can't see Miss Daisy's ears, but they stick straight up too. Her hat is hiding them. lol

gini
05-08-2002, 09:48 AM
Dear Bugsy, haven't you made my day getting to read about your antics first thing in the morning.

You sound like so much fun to live with - even though you have taken over the couch. Well, I don't blame you - good snuggles happen for bunnies on the couch.

It is heartwarming to hear about you and I hope your whole gang gets together and honors you too, as our very special Pet Of The Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2002, 12:23 PM
Bugsy!
What a handsome fellow you are. I couldn't help but go Awww! when I saw your picture. I love your ears just the way the are. Congratulations on being our hippity hoppity Pet of the Day.:)

Former User
05-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Aww, what a cutie your are Bugsy... Couch bunny :D that's hilarious! You must be fun to live with!

Bugsy, congrats for being our cute Pet Of The Day!!

Heather Wallace
05-08-2002, 12:48 PM
It's funny that Bugsy's ears didn't go down, a bit like some of my buns. lol!

lizbud
05-08-2002, 03:48 PM
HI BUGSY

What a cutie pie you are ! I also love your name sweet
bunny. Loved reading your story & I'd give anything to
see Dee ,the Giant Schnauzer, herding you back to the
cage. :D :D Congrats on being chosen as today's
PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
05-08-2002, 05:18 PM
Dear Bugsy, you are just too precious little one! Those ears, those little feet, that sweet, sweet face, well how could anyone resist you! And not only do you have the best, most loving human family, you are surrounded by such a variety of furry siblings!:) The sight of a Giant Schnauzer herding you into your cage is quite a vision! Thanks for hopping onto our screens and brightening our day adorable little Bugsy! You are the cutest, most lovable, sweetest Pet of the Day!! Congratulations dear bunster boy!!