PDA

View Full Version : Precious Ticochon

tatsxxx11
05-05-2002, 06:29 AM
I had just finished dishing out the breakfast parsley and apple to my two piggies, Squeeker and Moonbeam, nuzzling my face in their sweet smelling fur, when I clicked on POTD. I was so thrilled to see that a precious piggie was our Sunday honoree!! Then my heart broke as I read of the loss of your gorgeous little wheeker boy. As you so loving explained, these creatures are among the most intelligent, loving, gentle and communicative in petdom! I too, wish more people knew just how special they are. But your touching tribute to Ticochon teaches us all that with a little time, patience and lots of love, anything is possible. These are the building blocks upon which such an amazing relationship is built. Your Ticochon was such an extraordinary boy! And you the most loving and loyal guardian. He was so very fortunate, during his tragically short life, to have known and shared the love of such a devoted human. Thank you so much for sharing your cherished piggie with us. I know that he is wheeking up a storm and "popcorning" all about the Rainbow Bridge as we honor him today as our very special Sunday Pet of the Day. For your family, I know you are the pet of al ifetime. Bless you little man. Today we celebrate your most wonderous life.:) Love, Sandra, Squeekers and Moonbeam.

jackiesdaisy1935
05-05-2002, 09:36 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Ticochon has passed away. He was a precious, darling little piggy. it sounds like he was a wonderful companion and so very intelligent. I can see why you miss him so much. Congratulatons dear, sweet, lovable Ticochon our Very Best Pet of the Day.

Sam's My Baby
05-05-2002, 09:45 AM
Sorry to hear that your dear Ticochon has passed away. I never knew a guinea pig could be so smart. I cant believe that he knew the meanings of real words. He looks like such a darling. Congrats on being this wonderful, smart, beautiful POTD.

rg_girlca
05-05-2002, 12:05 PM
So sorry to hear of the passing of your precious Ticochon. What a beauty he was and so smart.
Congratulations on having him as the Pet of the Day.

lizbud
05-05-2002, 02:27 PM
What a loving tribute to a Special Pet !! Ticochon
will aways be with you in your heart. He was a Beautiful
Piggie. Congratulations to Ticochon, PET OF THE DAY !!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-05-2002, 05:16 PM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your little Ticochon. He was so cute. I'm glad you got to share him with us as Pet of the Day.

LoudLou
05-05-2002, 05:34 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on being POTD!! Deeply sadden that Ticochon
has gone to Rainbow Bridge.

We all dedicate the "Wheeky Wheeky Dance" in your honor Ticohon.

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/hamstergerbil.gif

cavialova
05-06-2002, 07:36 PM
LOL loudlou!

yes, Ticochon was a very smart pigger, and so darling and cute :) he had a great life as it sounds;)