PDA

View Full Version : Chester is in SOOOOO much TROUBLE!!! (pic)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Just look at this innocent face!!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_chestercloseup.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/chestercloseup.jpg)
Behind the innocence is a juvinile delinguent!!!

Sir Chester got behind the dryer today, after repeated warnings to keep his snoopy behind out from there.

So what's the big deal?

There is little room back there and Sir Chester got his big bum stuck!!!

His solution: shred this paper like thingy trying to get out!!!

Thanks a lot Chester; now I can't use the dryer until I get a new vet hose put on it. No new water fountain for you!!!! No new toys either!!! No catnip until Christmas and even that's ify!!!! :eek:

catmandu
04-27-2006, 07:55 PM
The Pet Angels want to say a Few Good Words on Chesters behalf.
1.Hes really sorry.
He loves You
He wont do it again.
Hes really sorry he did that Bad Thing.
Its when someone does something wrong,that they need forgiveness the most.
Ward Cleaver.

Laura's Babies
04-27-2006, 08:11 PM
My Chester said to tell you it is not fair to punish his namesake so harsh, he was only doing what kitties do and that is to explore and investigate.

(PSSSSST Chester, send me your mailing address and I will send you some catnip, some GOOOOOOD stuff and your Mom will never know***wink***wink***) Chester, protector of the south!

G535
04-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Poor Chester!

You sure it was him who did it? :)

DJFyrewolf36
04-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Spook says all black cats are innocent!!
:D

kitimom
04-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Get an aluminum flex hose for the dryer vent, Chester can't shred that!!! And they are resonably priced!!!

orangemm
04-28-2006, 04:48 AM
"I'm so sorry, meowmie...I was just trying to make sure there wasn't a lot of lint in the vent!! It was just supposed to be a quick inspection, but that place is smaller than I thought. Please forgive me".

That's what Chester told me.

Maybe a little mercy?

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Chester you nawtee cat!! Curiousity got the best of you this time didn't it huney bun!!! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
04-28-2006, 05:24 AM
Oh meowmie - he was only trying to help you

catmandu
04-28-2006, 08:48 AM
Can you not look at that Little Face and tell that hes sorry.
Please Meowmie,it was an accident.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Haha ahhh Chester! I think orangemm is right, he was just checking for lint lol!
What a beautiful looking boy, I think it is gonna be hard laying down the law with him ;)

elizabethann
04-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Perhaps he saw a mouse back there. :D

Donnaj4962
04-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Please, give him some leniency. It was, after all, his first (alleged) offense. Do we know for CERTAIN that it was sweet little Chester?

And if it WAS him, just remember that you should be thankful that he didn't ger hurt! After all, he could have been stuck back there. He was just doing a quick lint inspection and then got stuck. He did what he had to do to get out.

Look at that face! He is innocent.... I can see it in his eyes.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Get an aluminum flex hose for the dryer vent, Chester can't shred that!!! And they are resonably priced!!!
Chester has been granted a pardon. Lucky for him, the man who services our ac is coming next week to do that and he said he can put the new hose on. He will use an aluminum flex one, just to keep Chester out of trouble.

Oh, yes, I'm sure it was Chester. He was the only one back there.

momcat
04-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Please don't be too tough on Chester, poor little fella meant no harm. Not only was he checking for lint, he was searching diligently for all those socks that enter the laundry but never see the light of day again.

catmandu
04-28-2006, 05:19 PM
It was Mice,and they ran away just as Chester got there to chase them away.