PDA

View Full Version : :( Prayers for my Mom's Friend's Fish...

Roxyluvsme13
04-18-2006, 04:18 PM
My mom's friend's Oscar, Zeus, is dying..:(. He's around 5 years old, and he has a disease where he has holes all over his face..(sorry not sure what it's called) He is one of the most beautiful Oscars I've ever seen, even though he has holes covering his entire body. He's like a gray, with peachy colors. He'll follow your finger, and he's really sweet. My mom told me today, when she talked to her friend, that he won't even eat anymore, and all he does is lay on the bottom of his tank, and has seizure-like episodes. He is an amazing fish, and maybe you guys can just pray he has an easy passing. He has lived a very long happy life, and he is loved by many. My mom's friend told her Husband to put him out of his misery, but he can't do it. I know this is really tough for them, and I cried when my mom told me. So..prayers for an easy passing Zeus :(.

Aspen and Misty
04-18-2006, 04:25 PM
The disease is called Hole in the head and can be treated if caught early enough.

Here is a web site that explains it all -

http://www.aquariumfish.net/information/hole_in_the_head.htm

Prayers to the fishie, my sister has an Oscar named Guy who is the sweetest thing, you can really get attached to them :(

Ashley

Zippy
04-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Prayers for Zeus.

Anita Cholaine
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
Poor little boy :( Prayers on the way for him and for his owners...

My Peanuts
04-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Poor guy. Prayers are on the way.