PDA

View Full Version : Tyson, Dugan, Lady photos

DugansDad
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Here are just a few photos of Tyson, Dugan (sporting new Spring Doo), and Lady. They don't stand still for long.

k9krazee
03-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Awww :D Tyson sure has grown :eek: They are all so cute!!

gemini9961
03-20-2006, 03:31 PM
All 3 are looking great, but Dugan wow, he looks mighty handsome with his new doo. :)

Chilli
03-20-2006, 03:32 PM
They're all adorable!! Dugan looks so cute in his new spring doo!! :D

buttercup132
03-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I shave Thunder too in the summer. But a thing to remember is that not to shave them that far down. Breeds with long fur have a special thing in their fur that controls heat in the summer and cold in the winter. I know it's alot of fur so just taking some off is better so that their special fur is still there(I just leanred this a few weeks ago so I shaved Thunder that far down too)

But enough rambling. Those are adroable pictures. Tyson looks like hes adjusting well.:)

lute
03-20-2006, 03:45 PM
YAY! i love seein these doggies! Tyson looks sooooo happy! :D i cry almost every time a see pics of him! :o

Lady and Dugan look stunning as well! :D

poofy
03-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Great bunch of cuties you got there, they look wonderful :)

Pembroke_Corgi
03-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Puppies grow so fast- Tyson looks so big!!! He looks great. :D But, so do the others. What cuties!

Ginger's Mom
03-20-2006, 06:03 PM
What a lovely fur family you have. Tyson does look like he is settling in very nicely. Extra pets and scritches for all of them. :)

RobiLee
03-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Well, look at that new haircut! It looks good, Dugan. Tyson sure is a gorgeous boxer.

captain
03-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Hello darlins ............ boy you do look mighty cute .... :D

luvofallhorses
03-20-2006, 07:32 PM
they are all adorable! :)

Corinna
03-20-2006, 10:22 PM
The goof troop all say thank you. As for Dugans doo, the professional groomer tried to save his coat but alas he had more undercoat matted up than we thought. So It had to go. he feels so much better is bouncing,and exersizing around the yard. He is even laying a bit with Tyson. Lady will have her spa day in April.

lv4dogs
03-21-2006, 09:41 AM
What cuties. Boy is Tyson ever so handsome. We need to see your crew more often. ;)

How is Tyson doing with the other dogs & your diabetes? Do you have any idea yet if he may be a good alert dog or not?
You know how we were talking before about my nephew having problems keeping his levels where they should be & about alert dogs, well their cat we think may be an alert cat. They have noticed that sometimes, mainly during the night & the such when the people are all relaxed & the such the cat will meow his head off in my nephews doorway, so far each time the cat has done so he has been either high or low. That would be so neat, he really needs something more than just checking his bg when needed, his levels are just insane. He's going on the pump already next month because of this, when in normal circumstances they wouldn't put him on the pump until next year. I hope they find a cure for diabetes, thats such a horrible disease.

I wish you the best of luck, I hope he really works out for you. :D Please keep me posted as to how he's doing and you too. :)

zoomer
03-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Your dogs are adorable! I have 2 Boxers myself ;)

Corinna
03-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Sue , Hes quite the busy boy not sure he's going to be the one. But he is only 6 months old and never been worked with until now time will tell. Heis getting me out exercizing. Dugan seems to be more in tuned to me. But hes too big for in the house. An alert kitty would be so execallent. Glad to hear nephew is getting better. It's harder on a child to be a diabetic becouse they don't want to be different than the other kids. Testing and shots can really make them feel different.