PDA

View Full Version : Squiggles

jackiesdaisy1935
04-21-2002, 09:22 AM
Squiggles, that picture is one in a million. What a handsome dude you are. I am so sorry that you have been sick but glad to hear you are getting much better. You share a birthday with my grandson, cinco de mayo. Zippy sounds like a wonderful brother to take care of you as much as he can. What a great family you have. Congratulations, dear, sweet, lovable Squiggles, Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you and your brother Zippy will get extra treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

Logan
04-21-2002, 09:39 AM
What an adorable picture!!! I absolutely love it!!! Squiggles, I am so glad you are better, and I do hope that you have a wonderful life, after feeling sort of lousy the first year. What a mom to let your human bring you home and care for you!! Pets of all kinds are such wonderful "teachers", aren't they? You seem to be well loved and cared for. I'm so happy that you are our Pet of the Day!!! :D Hope you get lots of whatever geckos love for treats!!! :)

tatsxxx11
04-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Hi Squiggles! I am so sorry to read that you were ill!!! Thankfully, you are on the mend! No doubt in great part to the wonderful care and love you receive from your proud human! That was a very special thing he/she did, providing you with such a loving home! And I know you repay her/him every day with your gentle affection!! You are one VERY handsome boy!!! Continued good health to you dear Squiggles! It was a pleasure meeting you!! And I am so happy to congratulatie you on being honored as Pet Talk's Sunday Pet of the Day, an honor for which you are truly deserving!! And say hi to Zippy!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2002, 04:23 PM
Squiggles!
I'm so glad you are feeling better now and hope you continue your progress! What a cute picture of you. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today!:)

cavialova
04-21-2002, 06:17 PM
squiggles, ive never seen a gecko as cute as you before!!