||Lady Von Schlegel
||Eight years old|
||Hackettstown, New Jersey, USA|
lives up to her name, she is a real lady. She is a kind and
loving cat and gives her "Mom" many hours of pleasant company. But, I
would say Lady is just a bit shy!
This is what Lady Likes:
What Lady doesn't like:
- To sleep with her nose tucked inside her Mom's ear and purrs her mom to sleep.
- She loves to eat....anything. And she loves to sleep on her sheepskin kitty shelf.
- She loves to go outdoors and spend most of the day prowling the neighborhood.
- She likes (not loves) her brother cat, Buster. Actually, she just tolerates him!!!!
But Lady is a wonderful pet and is a very loyal and loving cat. She has
given her owner many happy hours of companionship.
- To be left alone if the rest of us have to go to the Vets, for example.
- She is afraid of most humans and usually hides when strangers come around.
- She is very afraid of thunder and lightening storms and usually weathers them out under the bed.
Find out how your pet
could be Pet of the Day.