Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lut - how are you?

Lut - how are you?

Feeling better at all? Any more tests - or are they all over with?

Just thinking about you and hoping you are doing ok, and at least SLEEPING better.

I am sure you must get at least one giggle a day from your furbabies, and Snoopy Woopy(I love that nickname!).

hugs
    Catty1

I was thinking about you to Lut! I hope you are feeling better and things are going well. I miss hearing and seeing pictures of the kitties I just love checking your posts and reading the descriptions of the pictures I think they are so cute! Anyways I just hope things get better for you thats all. Sending my best wishes from the cats and I

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

Sorry to disappoint you, but : NO !!, I do NOT feel better; it is even worse
    Lots of more tests are needed. This week I must go to a reumatologist with the results of my blood-test. Need another brain-scan too. Next week I will know if another spinal tap is needed, and some more tests. It will be a hassle, as the bloodthinner-procedure has to be stopped temporarily! This is very delicate.
    In the meantime: I am trying to live on painkillers. You caught me on a really bad day, as I can hardly walk and do 4 steps in a row . I don't know where this is goona end, but it sure is NOT good for my moral....

Thanks for caring so much Catty!!!
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 02-27-2006 at 10:23 AM.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Lut - I am sorry to hear that you are having such a bad time
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Don't worry I miss your posts but im not dissapointed in you! I just hope things get better for you. It must be terrible right now for you but keep positive and hopeful you always have your family and your cats Good luck on your tests and I hope you will be able to rest well too.

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

Lut:
    This is Slick posting under Gini's name as I'm still at her house. We were just wondering how you were and I'm saddened to hear that you are not doing any better. I suppose this is also affecting your sleep and that sure doesn't help much either. Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{hugs}}}
    slick

Quote Originally Posted by gini
    I suppose this is also affecting your sleep and that sure doesn't help much either. Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Indeed! The pain goes all the way down my legs, so I need to turn every 15 minutes. Laying on back helps, but I cannot sleep on my back ; and IF i do fall aslep on my back, I snore the tiles down the roof

Please know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Awwww, thanks Slick!! I can use some extra prayers now...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Lut i am so sorry to hear you are still in bad pain, i know the vicious cycle of ongoing pain, and it is not very nice at all, i am thinking of you and hoping soon that things will ease for you and you get that much needed relief and sleep your body is probably crying out for, take care and HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

You are in our prayers still.

I am sorry that you aren't feeling better. Is the pain in your lower or upper back? My dad has lower back problems, and he had pains going down his leg. It turned out to be a Ruptured Disk. Have you ever got that checked out? They had to do surgery on him, but now he does good for the most part.

I hope you get feeling better!!

Dear sweet Lut ... I am so sad to hear of all the pain and suffering you are having right now! I know it can get very depressing having to go through this, and especially not knowing exactly what is wrong!!! Hugs and prayers to you, dear friend!!!

((((((((HUGS)))))))))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I am so sorry. I didn't know you were ill. I pray for some relief for you soon. It must be horribly difficult and frustrating to deal with. If I were you, I'd probaby be near tears a lot. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Lut, I'm so sorry to hear that you're still on a lot of pain. I hope that the doctor's will be able to help you and that you'll feel better soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Tomorrow I must go to a reumatologist with the results of my blood-test. Need another brain-scan too. Next week I will know if another spinal tap is needed, and some more tests.
    That is TOMORROW, Wednesday 1st . I will be in hospital from 9.30 till 12 am!!! I am NOT looking forward to the brain-scan . They put me in a long very narrow tube: no possibility to move,and it is kinda dark too. Knowing I have claustrofobia, you will understand why I am frightened to get in that tube....

((((((((hugs Lut))))))))

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!