Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, dear God, no....missing

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Have you gone to the shelter & looked at all the pups there?

I still am keeping your family & Delta in my thoughts.
    Yup, I go in every couple of days and wander through. Lots of nice dogs, No Delta.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

This isnt good! I hope he comes home very soon!
    Have you put up poster/signs or anything showing that he is missing? Because ya never know he could be in someone elses home

Quote Originally Posted by *sled_dog*
    This isnt good! I hope he comes home very soon!
    Have you put up poster/signs or anything showing that he is missing? Because ya never know he could be in someone elses home
    Over 200 of them, all over town, all the outlying areas, every mailbox I could find, anywhere there are dog teams, and every musher I know has a copy. I've stapled them to trees on the trails, handed them out to everyone I know, left on car windshields and stuck in house doors, handed to total strangers I've run into out walking their dogs. He's listed in the papers "pet report" and I paid for Lost ads in both local papers. He's also on several websites including petfinder. He's also wearing a collar with tags and is microchipped. If he's at someone's home and they've actually managed to catch him, they have decided to steal him.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I will pray even harder that you find him. this breaks my heart. I am so sorry. ((((hugs)))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Glacier, your effort to find him is amazing to me. I KNOW he is out there and is still alive. Just probably very confused and hungry. PRAYERS!

Sorry i have not posted but i have been praying for Delta, and i check all the time to see if he is found yet, i hope you find him soon! I will be praying for his safe return!!!

I know it has been a long time since Delta went missing but I bet he will find his way home, to be with his buddies and food.
    Fortunalty it is not hot outside.i.e. heat exhaustion.

I have a feeling that Delta will return home in time.

I'm going to pray extra hard tonight for him, and send you both more vibes.

Come home, Delta! Please.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

This last sighting sounds promising, he's getting closer!
    Still praying he's home safe and sound soon. That encounter with the wolf sounded scarey, I don't know what I'd do if I ever confronted one in the wild like that , good thing you have a little experience with that sort of thing. Are you still taking the team out or is all your snow gone now? Maybe he'll spot you on a trail somewhere & tag along.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    This last sighting sounds promising, he's getting closer!
    Still praying he's home safe and sound soon. That encounter with the wolf sounded scarey, I don't know what I'd do if I ever confronted one in the wild like that , good thing you have a little experience with that sort of thing. Are you still taking the team out or is all your snow gone now? Maybe he'll spot you on a trail somewhere & tag along.

I threw a metal food dish at her and screamed. It's always a good idea to tick a predator off! (then I sat on the couch and shook for an hour!) But it seems to have worked--she hasn't been back. I told my Mom about this tonight and she's refusing to tell my Dad. She says he'll have a stroke!

99.9% of the time a wolf in the wild will ignore you completely. They don't hunt humans and generally you won't even know they are there. I've seen them a few times actually in the bush! They've never bothered me or the dog team.

We have snow left. Conditions are as good as they've been all winter. I've been running the dog team lots and going as close to where Delta has been seen as possible.
    --John Irving

If he's at someone's home and they've actually managed to catch him, they have decided to steal him.
    I expect you've already thought of this but just in case.....have you let all the vets in the area know about Delta? If someone else has got him and takes him for a check up, treatment or whatever his chip could be checked
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Checking in Monday morning. Glad to hear he's been sighted closer. Hopefully he comes home this week. Still praying for his return to home. Come on Delta, fingers are starting to cramp from being crossed for so long.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Still praying for you and Delta's safe return home.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I was sure by nowDelta would be home. I am constantly reminding him where home is (telepathy) I hope he is just taking the long way to avoid the wolves. Prayers for you and Stuart.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

I was worried sick all weekend, thinking, hoping, praying that he made it home safe & sound.

Yous are all still im my thoughts & prayers.

Come home sweet Delta boy.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.