Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Peaches!!

Pretty Peaches!!

Good Morning sweetheart!!!! What a pretty face greets us today!!! Your entrance to the world and landing on your human mom's lap must have been quite a sight. Would love to hear you sing a few notes! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello Peaches, you're so cute, I love your colours and your markings, indeed you do look peachy, probably as soft as one too!
    Well done on your cat of the day honour

Sweet Peaches.I love that photo of you,you look so adorable.Congrats on COTD.Enjoy your special day!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Pretty Precious Peaches

Hello from our three felines. We think your green eyes and multi colored coat is just dazzling sitting up there in the green leaves--
    It sounds like your mommy found the right place to go and have you and your litter mates. You have a very loving home being able to snuggle at night in the humans bed under the covers. 'Nice and warm.
    Congrat.s on being the cat of the day. You celebrate and have some catnip on us!!

Pearl, Keiko & June

Well Peaches, you knew who your meowmie was even before you were born! Impressive! You are such a pretty girl and those eyes are just gorgeous!

Have a happy COTD and take an extra nap or two in the drawer!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

You knew you had the best home! That your fur mom trusted her meowmie so much to jump up in her lap when she started giving birth...what an expression of trust and love!

Peaches, you are SO beautiful - what a joy to see that face first thing in the morning!

Happy COTD!

Peaches you have to be the First Cat that I ever heard of,that was dropped into your Meowmies lap,like that.
    Your Momma knew that you would find a Furr Ever Home there,and be as Happy as A Cat can be.
    The Found Cats All send a Big Joyful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Perfect Peaches COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Peaches what an interesting story you tell and what a pretty baby you are, all grown up and in a tree!! Congrats on COTD honors.

Sweet Peaches, you are a very pretty young lady! And what a great story about your birth! You knew where you belonged before you were even born!!!! And it sounds like you made the right choice! Congratulations on COTD! You enjoy your day!

Peaches

Wow! What a great story and a great cat. So your cat is a monkey. We had a cat that the vet fondly called Monkey Boy. Enjoy Peaches as much as you can for they could be up kitty heaven before you know it.
    Sandy Frost

Blog Entries

Pretty Peaches

Meeeow to you pretty, pretty Peaches. Your story is much like our darling late Sasha's. KatMa was able to place all of Sasha's five kittens in good forever homes...and Sasha became the purrecious Queen Calico, ruler of the Palace and KatMa & Paw-Paw's hearts.

Did your Meowmie find good homes for your feline mother and four sibs? We certainly hope so!

You are a most special one; born on your Meowie's lap. She is very blessed to have you, darling Peaches. Live long, always healthy, loved and cherished which is the minimum of attention every pet deserves.

Celebrate being our very charming, lovely and beautiful Cat of the Day for 22nd February 2006.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a beauty you are, Miss Peaches! Those sparkling emerald eyes are simpy mesmerizing! I tip my hat to your Mom or whomever took that photo! It captures your natural beauty exquisitely!

What a beautiful story your Mom tells of your entrance into this world! From minute one, you and your Mom have been a team and I'm sure this is just the beginning of a lifetime of unconditonal love and devotion! And while every furkid's birthday is reason to celebrate, I think your momentous day will always and forever hold an extra special place in her heart!

It was a joy meeting you today, precious Peaches! Have a wonderful , love filled day with your family, celebrating your reign as our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you beautiful Peaches from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

What a pretty girl you are Miss Peaches! You look like you are having fun climbing like a monkey in your tree, too cute ! Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PEACHES!

Now THAT's what I call a "special delivery"!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Aww Peaches, you are so pretty! What an interesting story.Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla