Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I guess I should not be.

I'm sorry you're so upset over this, but I do understand you are going thru a very emotional state at the moment.

I have not even read your thread you're referring to. I know there are a lot of times where I read a thread but, I don't know what to say or someone else has already replied exactly what I felt. It gets a bit repetitive if we all just post "I Agree" or the like, so if I have nothing else to add to what someone else has already said, I just don't post.
    There are also some days where I just don't feel like posting! Funny coming from the top poster on the board, but it's true. Lately my posting has been in weird little spurts... a little here, a little there.

I know there's one thing that has really upset me is the fact that some people (certainly not you) who have talked down towards me and called me names because I haven't replied to their threads. I reply to a lot of threads, and yes I have favorite posters who are my close friends. If I don't have a lot of time, they come first. They will always come first because they are my close friends! I don't know what some people expect out of me. Not everyone here replies to every thread there is, so why do they expect me to? I don't understand.

Okay... And there goes another reason for me not replying to EVERY thread... I'm so darned long-winded!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleMutt
    I'm a little upset. Yesterday, I posted yesterday about adopting another dog.
    I don't know why it upsets me, but when Samantha died, I got 4 pages of replies. Yesterday, I only get a handful of replies. I'm not sure if people
    didn't know what to say or what.

Maybe it should not bother me but it does some. I understand some people are busy. But when you get 100 of views all the time and hardly any replies.
    It does hurt someone's feeling sometimes.

That is one reason why, I didn't post many pictures of my dogs. Because I knew, it was not even worth resizing them and posting them. I just don't get it. If someone else post a bunch of pictures, they get lots of replies.

I'm not trying start anything really I'm not. It just really hurted my feelings, when I took the time to resize my pictures and post them on here.

I guess it is just something I need to get over.
    I made a thread about that before..I'm glad someone else feels the same way.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Thanks, for the replies. I know people are busy, don't know what to say, or just don't want say samethings over & over. I can really understand that.

I'm just going have to get use to not always getting lots of replies. That is fine.

I will just have to start getting know people here better, and posting more pictures.

[IMG]I will just have to start getting know people here better, and posting more pictures. [/IMG]

We will be holding you to that!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

5. Dude... i never know what to say in situations like those and i get tired of saying the same things over and over again.
    and i now try to avoide looking at threads like that becuase it really saddens me. so im sorry if i didnt reply in your thread about your
    Rainbow bridge girl *huggies*

but i do hope you will continue to post about the fuzbuckets you have!

Don't worry. I will be posting pictures & talking about my other furbabies.

I think I was just having a really bad day yesterday.

*HUGS*

I'm sorry about Samantha. I've been too busy to reply to all the threads and I've missed a few.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June