Thread: Ella

Ella

What sweet,pretty face.Congrats baby girl on COTD.Enjoy your special day!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Bella Ella!!!

I have to agree with Felix's post 100%!!! What a pretty face!! Isn't it amazing how this little kitty changed the lives of so many!!! You are a special girl!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ella.... you are just gorgeous! Your blue eyes are captivating! And it sounds like you have brightened the lives of your hooman as well as your fursibs!

Congratulations on COTD! Have a great day and play hard!

Ella, you are just charming! What a beautiful girl you are - no wonder your purrrrson fell in love with you! You are a very special Cat of the Day - so glad you have a loving home with friends and "squirrels" to enjoy each day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    Hurricane orphaned pets need help: www.cathappy.com/hurricanepets.htm

Elegant Ella !!

What a gorgeous cat you are.....and a beautiful photo to boot. You are quite the poser and so elegant looking.
    You are a lucky kitty to have been taken away from the shelter and to go home with such a loving human. It sounds like you have a cozy life with the two other cat companions and even a video to watch all day!
    It's nice to hear that you are loved by the god-daughter and that she is already making plans for kitty cats of her own [decades from now, of course].
    Stay healthy and happy pretty one and congrats and gracing the page of this wonderful website.

Meow from yesterday's Cat of the Day "keiko"
    Pearl & June too.

Miss Ella, you are such a pretty face as all talkers have admitted. Congrats on COD honors.

Ella

Those eyes and those whiskers--so much more than just a cat, some Himalayan obviously. She reminds one of the poem "Pied Beauty" by Gerald Manley Hopkins.
    amdla

Thers a Movie called Ella The Enchanted about Cinderella.
    But it could have just as easily been about you Ella,and you are truly an Enchanted Cat,to find such a Wonderful Meowmie,and be put on her lap,so she would Fall In Love with You.
    You are such a Dear Cat,and All The Found Cats snd a Mystic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Enchanting Ella COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ella

Oh, what a beautiful girl you are, Ella! I could just look into your blue eyes all day! Its so wonderful to hear that you have brought so much happiness to your family, and that sweet Alyssa is learning to have a love for animals thanks to you. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

What a lovely little lady you are, elegant Ella! Your pretty kitty face is so kissable! Congrats to SWEET ELLA!

Oh, what a beautiful, beautiful girl you are, Ella! We've had some stunning blue peepers to ooogle here on Pet Talk over the years, but yours are especially lovely! What a gorgeous shade of pale, ocean blue!

I was so moved reading your Mommy's touching tribute to her precious girl! What a wonderful addition you are to your family Ella, human and furry! You've brought such joy to their lives and spunk to their sprint! Bless your Mom for going the rescue route; how wonderfully she has been rewarded her compassion! I'm not surprised that you've won over the hearts of so many, including little Alyssa, Ella! When she's older, she can look back and thank you for making her a kitty lover for life! What a lasting, loving legacy!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing you with us, Ella! We're honored and privileged to bestow upon you the coveted title of Cat of the Day! Hope you and Mimi and Ariel and your proud Mom are enjoying a super special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Hugs and purrrs to you precious one from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Even a kitty as pretty as this one, and only six months old can have a hard time finding a home. She's very lucky, especially to have found such a good one. Congratulations.

Ella, you're such a pretty girl! Those squirrels are fun to watch aren't they? My kittys like watching them too. Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day has been special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla