View Poll Results: What is you cat(s) thinking when he/she looks at you? (How Affectionate)

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Ohhhhh, My HOOMEN!" *Rub rub rub*

22 57.89%
  • *kiss kiss*, "Now Cya..."

10 26.32%
  • "I'll sit next to you, just not ON you..."

4 10.53%
  • "Uhg, That HUMAN!! Grr!"

3 7.89%
  • Other.

7 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What sounds most like YOUR Cat(s)?

What sounds most like YOUR Cat(s)?

LOL, I thought this wouls be Funny!

Hobo isn't very affectionate...

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Poll results are interesting - is it any surprise that so many kitties fall under "other"???

Oscar is my love bug - purrs when I talk to him, is lying just behind my condo door when I get home(I think he waits there quite a while), and is more than happy to be patted - purrs for any reason at all. Since he was wild for half his 4 year old life, I can pick him up and cuddle him, and he likes it better now...but just for a couple of minutes. He will come up to me and chirp, prrt, mreow for attention and conversation. Nighttime, he is my footwarmer - but lately he is on MY pillow, sandpapering whatever side of my head is handy! He cleverly has figured my head doesn't need much room, so he stretches out! He finally starts grooming himself, and I can go back to sleep!

Cole will come up to me and cry for attention - won't let me pat him along the back until I gently pull his fluffy tail a couple of times - still hasn't quite figured out what this picking up and cuddling is all about, but doesn't argue(he was a dumped kitty, but not wild). Hops on my bed a couple of times a night - I have to hold out my hand, and he will bump his forehead, left cheek, right cheek(not necessarily in that order) and get a good rubbing. And once or twice he will gnaw my finger with a couple of teeth, a happy chew! And two favourite spots of his are Mom's chair at the dining room table and a spot under the computer desk next to my legs when I am working here.

So they ARE very loving.

Sorry to run on - get me started on my babies....

Shadow could be attached to me permanently and be completely content. If I'm not touching her/petting her, she isn't happy.

Whisper used to prefer hubby until he left last month to train for his job in NY. Now, he LOVES me and will come sit in my lap for 30 mins. at a time though he still is not as lovey as Shadow.

Callie LOVES me but in her own way. She doesn't like to sit in my lap for long and will only let me pet her on her terms, but she doesn't give anyone else the "I love you" eyes like she does me. She generally has to be in the same room as me but not necessarily where I'm sitting/sleeping.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Quote Originally Posted by CalliesMom
    Callie LOVES me but in her own way. She doesn't like to sit in my lap for long and will only let me pet her on her terms, but she doesn't give anyone else the "I love you" eyes like she does me. She generally has to be in the same room as me but not necessarily where I'm sitting/sleeping.
    That sounds kind of like Hobo, Although he doesn't mind having "Alone time" in a different room

Edit: Maybe it has something to do with those silly orangies?!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I voted other. Usually it's, "Feed me!! Feed me!!"

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I voted the first choice for Tibby. She could sit on your lap and be petted all day long. If you pick her up and put her next to you she will stay there. I voted the second option for Corkscrew. He loves attention, but only on his terms.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I am lucky ... every single one of my would love to lounge with me all day. They are always in constant competition of who can warm my lap next!
    I LOVE MY BABIES!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

What sounds most like your cat?

Groucho is a very friendly and affectionate guy. Each morning he sits by the door demanding a tummy rub before I leave for work, then he flashes his, "Please stay home with me today" look. He's right by the door when I get in demanding tummy rubs and scritchies behind his ears. I love it!!!!! There's something about seeing his face in the window when I get home from work.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My felix is a *kiss kiss*, "Now Cya..." guy.He gets what he wants on his time a bolts.He is such a user

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

With me, Samson has the first response, Chloe the second, and Saphirah the fourth. Samson and Chloe are pretty much the same with my husband and me. Saphirah's reaction to my husband is the first response listed. She is a daddy's girl all the way.

With The Older Cats It Would Be Wheres The Treatys.
    With The Kitten Trio,its Where Our Eukanuba Pouches.
    With Princess,and Precious And The Meezers,its Hes Home,how About Some Pets Dad!!!
    But I Know That They Are All Pleased To See Me,something That No Person Would Admit To.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Halo ~ Oh hi. Could you turn on the water in the bathtub for me?
    Cammie ~ Don't even think about touching me. But I'll let you feed me.
    Pepper ~ Can we play?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Since I don't free feed my cats any more, every time they see me they think of food. So mine would also be "feed me feed me." When I'm home it's even worse because they think that I should feed them all day long.

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    With the Tribe, it's Yay! You're home...
    Tiger - "Take me for a shoulder ride!"
    Pippin - "I want a promenade on the deck!"
    Willy - "Watch me run all over the house!"
    Peapod - "Butter, give me some butter!"
    Norbert - "Pet me, but don't pick me up"

and Sam - "play ball, play ball, play ball!"
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Since I don't free feed my cats any more, every time they see me they think of food. So mine would also be "feed me feed me." When I'm home it's even worse because they think that I should feed them all day long.
    LOL Mine too. Since I've been home all day, everytime I get up they think it's dinner.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!