Thread: Gizmo

Gizmo

Hello handsome! Amazing fur coat and such a sweetie, too. Congrats on being our most special POTD. Hope you and Cleo have lots of fun today...maybe a few treats and lots of cuddles. I'm so glad you are in a family where love abounds for you and Cleo. May God bless you with good health and lots of bunny adventures. You are just precious and it's been an honor meeting you this morning. Hope you have a glorious day!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Ah Gizmo - I had a bunny who looked just like you (same name too) so thank you for the happy memories and congratulations on being POTD
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi there handsome Giz!!! Love that ear action you've got going there, sweet bunny boy! What a precious little "chap" you are!!! We're so happy to hear of your touching rescue tale! How lucky were you (and your furmates!) to have found your way to such wonderful forever homes! Bless your rescuers to coming to your aid! And how lucky was your devoted guardain to have been blessed with such a sweet, gentle and loving bunny as her first! And musn't forget Cleo! Wow, she found her very own big bunny brother to keep her clean, safe and warm You're the best, Gizmo!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you and yours, adorable Gizmo! I hope you and the family are enjoying a very special, love and fun filled day of celebration! Please have your Mum give you and Cleo both, bunches of cuddles and kisses for me and of course, an extra yummy treat or two! Long and happy life to you precious Gizmo, our most deserving, extra special Pet of the Day honoree!

What an adorable picture, Gizmo. What is happening with those ears?

You are a lucky bunny and no mistake, to have found your way to such a wonderful home, but you deserve it sweety. It is so lovely that you keep Cleo happy and warm.

Your purrson says you and a special little chap, and we agree! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!

Gizmo

Gizmo, what a cutie you are! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!

Gizmo, you are so cute! Congratulations on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla