View Poll Results: How old are your rats?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3 months

3 50.00%
  • 6 months to one year

3 50.00%
  • 2 years

0 0%
  • 4 years

0 0%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years or older

0 0%

Thread: How old are your rats?

How old are your rats?

How old are your rats?

Do you prefer males or females? What are your rats names? What colors and where did you get them at?

Well I have abnother post all about my rats. I can't answer the poll cuz I have all ages. I tend to like males better but my new female Dark Crystal is a real sweeite.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Hi I have 4! They are all females hooded rats except for one who is an albino. Okay, I know that this has nothing to do with the questions that you asked but ... I think that it is really sad that rats have such a bad reputation! I mean it was just that the rats carried fleas. The fleas were the ones who carried th plague. People go to the pound every year and adopt stray animals that may or may not have or had fleas!

I LOVE MY RATS
    I love Irish Wolfhounds!

Okay if you have more than one, just chose one your rats ages. Or you can put the average age.

Ok I voted, but most rats don't live past three.
    I did have one live til five though.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

My rats are babies!! One is about 8 weeks (just weaned) and the other is around 10-11 weeks. The older one is a Buff Hooded Rat and the young one is a Mismarked Black and White. They are the sweetest!!

I had one rat Edmund and he lived to be 4 or 5 (I'm not sure how old he was when I got him). I hear that is about the max in rats which is a shame I love them so much.

For pics, please visit:

http://members.tripod.com/Balme/Zaphod.html

Cheers,
    Tigeress
    No matter what happens at least my pets still love me.

Make a fast friend -Adopt a Greyound!!

Here's my little boy Masked Bandit. His mom took first in reserve and Best of Variety at the recent Rat Pacs NorthWest show that was held in Port Orchard Washington. I have his brother also, his name is HoodRat. He he. Their mom is an agouti masked. This boy is a mismarked masked, or half masked. His grandfather won First place dumbo class and Best of Dumbo Variety. He carries dumbo, rex, black husky, blazed, split cap, masked, aguti bareback and hairless.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

And here is his pedigree. I have to edit certain parts of it though, like the part that says his grandfather carries dumbo when he is a dumbo. Silly me. So here it is.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major