Thread: My rats!

My rats!

Hey everyone. I thought you all might want to see a few picks of my rats so here you go. I will add more once they get developed k.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

By the way, that is my siamese buck and my blazed in the background. Aren't they cute!!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Here is rare pic indeed. I think I am the only one to have siamese tiwns rats. Just kidding.
    It looks as it they are one but there are two and they are not connected. These are Humpty and Dumpty, my two dark eyed half masked rats. They will be bred in July sometime to my female Bershire veriagated trimese odd eye.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Forgot to attach the file, silly me!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

They're very cute!!!

My favorite rat ever was a black and white one named Freckles. I rescued him from the kids I used to babysit. They didn't take such good care of him
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

WellI currently have 9 rats. If my friend brings her digita;camera tomorrow then I can take some more pics and show youall my other friends.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I love your rats, they look great

Wow! Nine rats? How have you had them all? I had 12-13 rats at one time for a while. I love the rat pictures!

Well three of them are new (guess I need to update my sig. he he) and I got them yesterday. I also got a female degu yesterday so my males have a companion. Maybe I will have baby degus and then I can keep them all and have even more pets, hehe
    I can't help it. I love them so much. hey guys, I am working on my webshots portfolio and it should be done in about 2 days. i will have pics of my son too cuz he is so cute
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major