Thread: Nicholas Campbell: WHAT IS THAT???

Nicholas Campbell: WHAT IS THAT???

While Barry and I were doing the weekly ear inspection, I noticed a very small growth just under Nicholas' right ear. Nicholas is a white Meezer/Oriental mix that joined our house in 1997 at the age of 8 months. He will be 10 in July. And had spent years lounging in the sun!! I just shave the area, the growth is pink, has a base, and is about 1/8 inch in length. Will be calling the vet shortly for an appointment. Is there anyone out there that has had experience with something like this!!! Thanks! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!

Just seeing this. What did the vet say, what is it?

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Is it a wart?

Thanks for your posts!!! Nicholas has an appointment on Thursday. Dr. Ascher was out of town, and I would like her to check him out. Jen, I have no idea what this could be! I did some reading in books and on internet, but could not find anything that was like what I saw. It must have been itchy, Nicholas scratched it, and now there is a scab, but can see the base of whatever it is. Thanks for your concern, will keep you posted after the vet visit.
    Nine is Fine!!

Hopefully its such a flea bite that got itchy,or maybe Nicholas got swiped by one of The Others.
    We are praying that its Nothing Serious,and Nicholas will be All Right.
    Theres an Older Canadian Actor nmaed Nicholas Campbell who is very distinguished ,like your Nicholas.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nicholas thanks The Found Cats for their prayers!!! Tomorrow is the vet appointment at 1520, should know more after that!!!
    Nine is Fine!!