Thread: Which Breed

Which Breed

Which dog Breed do you have or like have.

I have Boxer and Lab both are best dogs lab's they are the most friendliest dogs and Boxer he is very funny & Comical. They Both Start jumping around me when ever they saw their dog treats.

I have a Cocker Spaniel, one of my very favorite breeds. He is such a sweetie, always wanting to cuddle or just be played with. Very HAPPY little dogs. He is my non stop tail wagger. And their fur- SO soft!
    I have a Toy Poodle. Not a breed I would get again, I'm starting to like larger breeds. Molli, however, is my "baby". She's my sweet heart and very attached to me. She plays and has energy as if she was a year old. She's definitely the "alpha dog". She's incredibly smart.

Springen, I guess technically my brother's dog now, is a Boxer. I LOVE this breed. I would get my own, however I seem to be very allergic to their type of fur and get the hives when I am in a lot of contact with him. He is SO goofy and happy go lucky. He's just hilarious to be around and loves everyone. Very easy breed to train if you make training sessions fun for them.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I've got a boxer mix (Cassie) and a greyhound (Taffy). My family has had 4 greyhounds before Taffy, and they are the sweetest things. Not too too bright, although if you work with them, some of them can really do well! What I love about them is that despite not always having the best conditions at the race track, you don't usually see any aggression in them, and they're pack dogs- they mostly love to be around their own kind, and other dogs (although some aren't too small animal safe, understandably!).

I love my boxer mix, I just wish we had a bigger yard for her to run around in. I would get the breed again in the future, but only if I could provide a high fence and big yard for play time. She may be mixed with pit bull, also a lovely breed. I have never met a mean pit. With the proper training and handling, they can be smart as a whip and affectionate with everyone. I admire some of their healing abilities- the situations these poor pups are put in, especially fighting rings- it sickens me.

My favorite breed is the Australian Shepherd. I adore this breed- their zest, their energy, their beauty. I love how smart they are. This is another breed that needs a lot of exercise, so I would only get one if I had a big yard for him/her, or else I'd feel it would be unfair and unhealthy for the dog. Also in my top 5 is the Golden Retriever, for their patience and friendliness. Other favorites include the Pharaoh Hound, Brittany Spaniel and the Smooth-coated Collie. I could go on and on, love looking at the different breeds.
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

I have a female English Springer Spaniel.. best dog I ever had. Well, actually she is the only one I ever had. My parents have owned many dogs over the years so I've had a lot of experience. I love Lolli, but boy do springers have energy That can be a lot of fun, but also a pain sometimes. I may get a German Shepherd next. I would love to get a pit, but my mom can not forget all the dogs that have attacked children I have a lot of little siblings, so maybe someday when I have my own house...?

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! Looks like Friday I will be bringing home Buddy..a 9 month old male Springer. He is SO sweet and is liver and white. I am SO excited.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Im one of those ppl who cannot love just 1 breed lol.
    my favorite breed is the siberian husky, but i also adore basenjis, vizslas, malamutes, elkhounds, keeshunds, bull terriers, saint Bernard's... amung others lol
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I've always liked big dogs but I have a Chihuahua, so now I like small dogs too. Can't really say what my favorite breed is though.