Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Of course you are still in our prayers, Robin! Just keep repeating "This too shall pass", cause it will. And go enjoy those beautiful fluffy girls of yours! You are the most wonderful person on earth in their eyes, and their unconditional love will help you get thru this. They're in your life cause God knew you were gonna need some extra lovin! Take care, my friend. Call or pm me anytime.

Robin, I am so sorry he hurt you. ((((hugs)))) going out to you. Glad you are home though. Feel better!

Robin...if nothing else, I hope that what your ex has done has helped you realize that he is total poison for you!

Please keep getting outpatient help - to recover from a toxic marriage takes time, and doesn't happen overnight!

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Robin...if nothing else, I hope that what your ex has done has helped you realize that he is total poison for you!

Please keep getting outpatient help - to recover from a toxic marriage takes time, and doesn't happen overnight!

HUGS

I think I do finally realize this. He is a very bad and mean person. He has no morals and doesn't care about anyone but himself. After being with him since I was 16 years old. I think that makes it 27 years all together I never ever thought I would say something like that about him. He is cruel and uncaring and just downright mean.

I sitll am having a hard time and it is hard to accept that this is who he is now. but I finally do know that I have to accept it.

Again, I continue to cry and I so wish that would stop. Both of my corneas are infected and the doc thinks that all the crying with my contacts in might have led to that. So now I can't even wear my contacts and my glasses are so old...lol. Hopefully the corneas will clear up soon. I just feel like I'm beat up all over.

Thanks again Everyone!

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way, Robin. You certainly don't deserve everything he has put ou through, but it will get better and we are all here for you!

Robin - if you can, treat yourself to some new snazzy glasses! HUGS to you again.

When you were in hosp, did they make arrangements for counselling or follow-up care?

(Sounds like you finally got ANGRY...and there is a common thought about depression being anger turned inside... )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Robin, you'll remain in my thoughts and prayers. Things will get better. Please take care. (((HUGS)))