Hi,

I think I am going to be selfish and ask for some PT prayers for myself, this time.

As some of you know, I am trying to get the court to make me the admin for
my mom's estate.

We are going to court on the 30th - and again on the 26 of May.

Yesterday I was sent a court filing that made me so mad that I could not see straight. Without going into details, my two brothers and sister wrote out staements that were, in retrospect, pretty funny. I was accused of beating up my brother and telling him to move out and not contributing to the householdl, lying and not contruting to keeping the house going..

The person that claims to be my older sister - my mom made us co-executors- told everyone, "she didn't want to be involved in anything' yet, she wants the whole estate to be sold and she wants her chunk of money!

I just need your prayers and good vibes to help me get thru this.

I am really sad and devastated because of some info I got about members of my family-I have one brother who is a monumental eff up, I got the story about his problems in the last few days, my older sister, who now wants her money-lost 40.000 dollars by playing investor and my other brother who has gotten into a fraud situation with the city and much more.

Hey, your family are saints compared to mine.

Thanks for the kinds thoughts and please pray that the truth will work for me.
I can't ask god for help because I don't always listen to him, so I have to settle for the next best thing!

PET TALK!

Thanks!