Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
Please pray for my husband, his brothers, and mother. His father has suffered from alzheimer's disease for a long, long time, and he is going to pass sometime this weekend, probably. Although, we feel we lost him a long time ago, it is still a difficult time for all. Thanks
Prayers for Boomersooner's family from me in Chicago. I have a friend at church whose mother has Alzheimer's so I have seen first hand how difficult it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassiesmom
I have a big one, but I've seen PT prayers work miracles. My father and my brother had a construction business that has just closed. They owe staggering amounts of money to their creditors, which they definitely do not have. The calls and letters have escalated. The business owns a building which, if it would sell, would provide the funds to settle many of the debts. The real estate market stinks to say the least. So, everyone, could you pray that someone would want to buy the building.
I have GOOD NEWS- a potential buyer came to look at the building yesterday and came back today - so we are hoping. Please pray that either this might be "the one" or the financial situation might ease up somehow.