Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
I got an e-mail today. Didn't get it; didn't even get a second interview. I'm disappointed. I have another interview tomorrow with a company near the Merchandise Mart.

And dad is in the hospital. He's been having jaw and shoulder pain with activity for the past several weeks and it has gotten to the point where he's getting it with less and less activity. He called his cardiologist, who sent him to the hospital, and they kept him for some following up.

Updates and a new request:
Dad is doing great. His biggest complaint is that his knees hurt (arthritis in both of them) when he walks around the block. The weather has been so nice that he and mom try to walk around the block every evening after supper. It is difficult for mom because of her post-infection arthritis so they go slow. His doctor said he should go back to cardiac rehab so he is on the waiting list for that.

I didn't get the job near the Mart. The building was beautiful, though - the old Chicago Central Office Building has had a major rehab.

New request: I have an interview for a position in the suburbs next week Tuesday morning. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you,
Elyse