Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke
Last month you posted >>>

What happened with the idea that the Kid's Mom was possibly willing to just
*forget* the whole incident and not press a complaint?

Did somebody *get to her* and change her mind?
Did YOU ever get to meet with her?

Is there still a possibility that she might speak up FOR Mac to lessen his penalties?

Could Mac adjust to Ohio?
How far is it to Whitehorse?

{{{Hugs}}}
The father came home. He is much more aggressive. He firmly believes Mac should be put down. I have spoken to the Mom several times and to the Dad once. I have no doubt that the push for a dangerous dog designation is coming from him.

AC here doesn't usually issue anything until they the agreement of the "victim". I assume that the officer told them about the fine and dd and they agreed. The only way for them to have more input now would be if I don't pay the ticket and take the matter to court. Frankly, I don't want to do that. Not only would it cost me thousands, but it could blow up in my face. The judge would have the authority to revoke any accomodations made by AC and order Mac's death. I'll take muzzled, on a one metre leash and all the other requirements over dead.

I'll be speaking to the manager of the by-law department this week. I have ten days to voluntarily pay the fine. I'm hoping we can work out some kind of comprimise before that.