Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
I'm wondering if you have a torn rotater cuff which if that is the case surgery is in order. And Hubby is going to have to buck up and GROW up.
If not - you will need to go stay with someone who CAN take care of you after surgery b/c RC surgery isn't something to joke about.
I agree with Medusa. You teach people how to treat you and if you decided you are only worth how he treats you he of course is going to agree.
Maybe you should go stay somewhere for a few days and let him see what its like without you!
The doc says the problem with my shoulder actually started last June when I had a biopsy done on a lump in my right breast. I started favoring that arm because lifting things became harder and I was afraid I'd do damage to the stitches or the surgery site. So I'm been unconsiously favoring it for all this time. It just got to the point to where the shoulder said, "Hey, I can't move like I used to, I really want to" I feel slightly better today, except for the FLU I've had for 2 days. Thanks for all the prayers.