Page 4 of 216 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Oh bless your heart and poor Keegan,I'm so sorry, Praying for you n Keegan..
    hope you find the w2 also..

Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to everyone who needs them. Please take care and lots of cyber hugs are also being sent your way.

Can I have some positive thoughts please

I need to find the strength to extricate myself from a "friendship" that is causing me nothing but pain - some good thoughts would be a boost
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by poofy
    Oh bless your heart and poor Keegan,I'm so sorry, Praying for you n Keegan..
    hope you find the w2 also..

I FOUND THEM!!
    oddly enough they were right beside me on a computer shelf!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

i need prayers for my boyfriend and his family to heal. My boyfriends cousin, Kim passed away this morning, she just found out she had lukema and bleeding on the brain. she went in sunday morning and passed away this morning. she had no other health problems. She has 2 sons 13 and 15 and a husband named Jason too. She was in her 30s. SO prayers needed for Jasons family to heal
    Mommy's Little Girl

Quote Originally Posted by racing_gurl07
    i need prayers for my boyfriend and his family to heal. My boyfriends cousin, Kim passed away this morning, she just found out she had lukema and bleeding on the brain. she went in sunday morning and passed away this morning. she had no other health problems. She has 2 sons 13 and 15 and a husband named Jason too. She was in her 30s. SO prayers needed for Jasons family to heal
    Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I will certainly keep the family in my prayers. (((HUGS))))..
    Robyn

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

My Grandmother died on Valentine's Day, if you could spare some prayers for my Mother and her family, it would be appreciated.

My dad and grandmother are driving their way to Michigan right now. My Grandmother's sister died and they are going to her funeral. It's been years since my dad drove in snow - please send thoughts that they are having a safe trip, as well as a safe trip home.

I just wanted to add, I read this thread regularly although this is the first I've posted in here - I have been thinking of everyone.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

(3636)

know I've been thinking of you all!!

remember, god don't create mountains that you or they can't climb.. some mountains are very difficult but only every of them makes you (and them) stronger.

nothing to worry for me. ((((warm to all)))) take care, everyone!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Everyone that has posted are in my thoughts and prayers. This thread is such a great idea.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I always say a collective prayer every night for everyone on PT. I love you all like family. I'm happy when you are and devastated when sadness and dispair enter your life. I may not always comment because I just can't find the words.Anyway, I wanted you all to know that John didn't get the job he wanted and was 1st on their list to get. Apparently, they thought he'd be bored because of his experience and credentials. It wasn;'t even the low pay, he'd take anything right now. I think they may be afraid he'd "take over" their small IT department. But they said they'd call if they need him for contract work. He wants to stay in this area because of me, otherwise we'd move to the west coast or eastern pacific area where he lived and worked his whole life. All my friends and family are here and right now, I'm not in an emotional state of mind to move. Anyway, he's still job hunting..so we'll see what happens. Thanks again for all your prayers. It wasn't meant to be, poor guy.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    Please send PT prayers for Keegan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keegan has hurt her good (left) leg. I am not entirely sure what she did - I suppose its possible she tore that ACL also. She is putting little weight on it and the added weight on her bad (right) hip and healing ACL tear is a lot for that side to bear. I just dissolved into tears on the floor beside her. (3 hours of sleep since yesterday at 630pm will do that to you also) She just licked my tears away. She likes to go out and lay in the snow - I imagine the cold feels good. I am calling the vet tomorrow to see if they can get her in. She won't lay on any type of rug or bed so she is just laying on the floor. I took her to the park on Friday and that is when she originally hurt it. Then after resting yesterday she was doing pretty good - then just this evening she did something else - I don't know what - now she is limping badly. And of course she won't stay in one spot - she keeps following me around the house.
    I just want my little girl back.

THANKS!

My red gurl still needs prayers and healing vibes sent her way. I think she has reinjured the injury - there's no way I can get her in the vet today - am aiming for tomorrow - just going to try to keep her comfortable. My heart breaks for her.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Poor Keegan, not again! I will keep her in mind and prayer all day today. I hope you can get her into the vet soon. (((((hugs)))))
    This is such a touching thread, and I think it's wonderful to know that so many are praying for each other's needs. Thank you all.

I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers. I also say a collective prayer every night for everyone here on PT that needs one.