Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

I don't like to seem selfish, so I have a tough time asking for people to pray for me, but....

If you all could continue the prayers for my family and I as we deal with the loss and grief of the brutal murder of my grandmother, I'd truly appreciate it. We're slowly finding comfort in the situation. We're also going through some other problems that deal with this incident that are being opened up, and I'm grateful that they're finally coming to a surface, but just pray that all of answers to our questions are revealed. I know that doesn't make sense, and I'm sorry. But please, if you could just keep us in your prayers, I could never thank you enough.

And everyone who has posted (and those who will later on post) will be in my prayers. Not a single person will go overlooked, and I don't care if you think your request is silly. If it's bothering you, it's a burden that needs to be prayed about... keep on prayin'.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

My son Eddie still needs all the prayers he can get. With each new day, another problem is discovered with his recovery from his burns. Now his heart is doing something strange and there is a problem in his shoulder.. Please keep Eddie on every prayer list you can get him on...

Also prayers for my CH kitty Amy who is getting worse. I don't expect miracles with prayers for her but a standstill in her condition would be nice..

Strength for me to handle whatever is ahead for both of them, my skin kid and my fur kid.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckner View Post
    I don't like to seem selfish, so I have a tough time asking for people to pray for me, but....

If you all could continue the prayers for my family and I as we deal with the loss and grief of the brutal murder of my grandmother, I'd truly appreciate it. We're slowly finding comfort in the situation. We're also going through some other problems that deal with this incident that are being opened up, and I'm grateful that they're finally coming to a surface, but just pray that all of answers to our questions are revealed. I know that doesn't make sense, and I'm sorry. But please, if you could just keep us in your prayers, I could never thank you enough.

And everyone who has posted (and those who will later on post) will be in my prayers. Not a single person will go overlooked, and I don't care if you think your request is silly. If it's bothering you, it's a burden that needs to be prayed about... keep on prayin'.

I am so very sorry for your loss, your whole families massive loss. Words cannot express how bad I feel about what you have all been through and yet your heart is still open, loving and kind. I am certain you Grandmother is very proud of you and has faith in you, always in your heart and and with you forever. I will certainly hope and pray that you and your family find all the answers that you need and healing will begin.

Blog Entries
    Prayers for me pretty please. I'm not shy, I could use prayers for sure. Had my second surgery a month ago for my broken right arm. Had all the hardware taken out finally, 7 screws and a metal plate. They decided to graft in some cadaver bone too. The scar is pretty gruesome, but I don't care about that. Don't remember signing a consent form for the bone graft 😱 but I suppose it must have been in there amongst all the papers I signed. Kinda creepy eh. I'm feeling much better finally but I need all the prayers I can get please. Hopefully I can start physio soon, I'll send my bestest prayers for all of you Pet Talk Peeps in return. THANKS and thank you again! 🌹❤️😘

I wish you a speedy and not-too-painful recovery, and that you will be able to start physical therapy soon!
    I wonder why they didn't use your own bone for the graft...
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    I wish you a speedy and not-too-painful recovery, and that you will be able to start physical therapy soon!
    I wonder why they didn't use your own bone for the graft...
    Great question cats4ever. He said he made the call when he realized it was necessary. There was also two staples on the back of my shoulder blade where he put in some sort of scope and had a look around. He thinks pretty highly of himself and gave me the impression answering my questions was beneath him. That's fine, I feel 99 % better so he's a superstar to me 😻🤜🏻🤛 Thank you for the warm wishes! One of the screws came loose and hurt so much. All gone👍🏿