Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Everyone that posted will be in my prayers. {{hugs}}

This is a great thread, by the way

Brilliant idea!

Prayers to all of you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Prayers and ((hugs)) for everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    All things are possible with God, and because He is perfect, He cannot make mistakes.
    That's so true and important...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

My cousin Nate and his wife Brianna are newly weds as of July 05. Brianna was 4 months pregnet and Monday lost her baby. Please pray for this wonderful couple at such a hard time.

Please pray for us!

yes- my dad died and we are going through some hard times. We are on the bumpy road and need to get back on the smooth road. Please pray for us! Thank you!

I am crying REAL tears .

Having a hard time typing this to you,(I thought it was the cheeseburger thing)

I wish I could hug you horselover!!!!

My heart just sank after reading that post. I can't say that I knew your Father, but, I can say that you need my prayers.

God Bless You and Yours Horselover during this time of silent sorrow!!!

I know your Father was (is) a Wonderful Person.

Dear Lord,

Please comfort this family during their heavy loss and Bless them with wonderful Memories that will aid them during their toment. Amen.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Horse_lover.
    you will be in my thoughts

UPDATE
    My friends brother is home and doing well. Has been having people stay with him, he should be able to drive in about 4 weeks. He was delayed getting out of the hospital b/c of infection that set it.
    My mom had told me they found that the tumor was malignant but I got an email from his mom and she said that they hadn't gotten the pathology report back so Not sure what is going on there.

OTHER
    My sister's mother in law is having surgery later this week b/c she recently found a lump in her breast that has turned out to be cancerous. Please pray that they get all of it and her lymph nodes are not affected.
    She has a ton of cats and lives in a crappy neighborhood so fingers crossed that she won't be robbed blind while she is at her daughter's house recuperating.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am praying for everbody who are in rough situations or have had a terrible loss. To everyone

From horse_lover
    Last edited by horse_lover; 07-31-2006 at 01:01 AM.
    If My Horse Doesn't Like You... I Probably Won't Either

I know this isn't as important as everyone elses but...my friend and I (and our dogs) are hiking up a large mountain this thursday and spending the night up there alone. A short prayer that we'll make it up there and down safely would be appreciated, thanks.

I have hiked this mountain before and it was fine it's mostly the spending the night in a tent up there I'm worried about, well mostly my mom is super super worried and therefore making me worried.

Quote Originally Posted by shais_mom
    OTHER
    My sister's mother in law is having surgery later this week b/c she recently found a lump in her breast that has turned out to be cancerous. Please pray that they get all of it and her lymph nodes are not affected.
    She has a ton of cats and lives in a crappy neighborhood so fingers crossed that she won't be robbed blind while she is at her daughter's house recuperating.
    Yesterday was my sister's mother in law's surgery - they got the malignant tumor out of her breast but discovered that it had spread to some lymph nodes.
    While she was in surgery HER sister's husband (who both -wife and husband- had been recently diagnosed with cancer) was going to the post office had a heart attack and died.
    Please keep them all in thoughts and prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

If I'm not being too rude, could I please ask prayer's for my friend's famly and friends? Thank you, they would appreciate it so much.

Please keep my friend's family and friends in your prayers. My friend's aunt and uncle lost their 10-year-old girl to being hit by a truck in 2003. I'm not sure when, but yesterday or a few days ago would have been her 13th birthday. The girl's name was Paige. I was walking with my dad and his girlfriend in the cemetary lastnight and was walking by her grave that had birthday cards and balloons and flowers. I read the card from her mom, I almost cried. Please keep Paige's family and friends in your prayers! They need support and friendship during this hard time of loss!

Prayers to every single person/animal who needs them! May God bless us all with help, support, and love!
    Last edited by mustlovedogs; 08-13-2006 at 01:52 PM.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

my brother needs a liver transplant so I was happy to find this thread. he is also on kidney dialysis because of the liver problem. he is in the hospitol and will be there till he gets the liver, he is now at the top of the list. he could really use all the prayers possible.

KK, I hope your brother gets his transplant soon, and is free of the dialysis machine. For cyberside's husband - for Gina, MLD's granpa and friend.

For Donna, as she moves ahead in her life.

I ask a prayer for Joanne, a lady I know from church. She is tall, black-haired, vivacious, has a great job and terrific daughter - and her boyfriend, a wonderful community-builder, Yoga instructor, cyclist and bike shop owner was found dead beside his bike last Thursday.

He was going to be seeking help for a weird heart condition...but he collapsed. He was only 48 years old.

Prayers for Joanne and all who knew and loved Trevor. This is a huge, huge shock to many.

Thanks.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

what a shock! what a terribe thing to have happen. prayers for her and for everyone on here that needs them.

yes I do, and God bless you. I am having surgery next week, and I am nervous but I trust God in prayer..