Page 215 of 216 FirstFirst ... 115165205206207208209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3235

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I'm glad Lulu is going to be O.K.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks everyone. She is down a bit today - we think she overextended herself last night chasing of predators, but are keeping up with her bland diet and medicines. For Dusky, that means a bland diet for him as well, as they always eat at the same time, and he often will wait for her to start eaten her food before he starts in on his own. Such a gentleman dog!
    I've Been Frosted

What kind of predators was she chasing?

I figured now that she's back home again, she'd be taking it easy as she recovers from major life-saving surgery.. putting the predator-chasing and such on hold for the time being.

Sending more prayers and loving good wishes and warm healing energies to Lulu....
    Last edited by phesina; 08-23-2021 at 08:23 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Shouldn't she be taking it easy, not chasing predators for the time being? Are you keeping her inside to give her a chance, and the special care needed, to recover from this major surgery? She has a lot going on inside her to heal from.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

She is so intent on protecting her charges from predators that she would have injured herself trying to dig through the door to go out and get them. Especially as she stretches on her hind legs to scrabble at the door. We lost 5 of this years' chicks to foxes while she was away. We tell her to take it easy, but she is adamant! At least she's pretty good at swallowing her meds.
    I've Been Frosted

Yay! So relieved that Lulu is home!!! But yikes, one day home post major surgery, running and chasing other (potentially dangerous) animals... There is the potential of her opening up the incision line, not to mention re-herninating those organs with all that activity. I know she wants so badly to go out and run, but kids would rather have ice cream than oatmeal for breakfast! Sometimes us nurses have to put our foot down with uncooperative patients. Well, I do hope she's indoors at night, at least for now. Love and hugs to you, Lulu!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    She is so intent on protecting her charges from predators that she would have injured herself trying to dig through the door to go out and get them. Especially as she stretches on her hind legs to scrabble at the door. We lost 5 of this years' chicks to foxes while she was away. We tell her to take it easy, but she is adamant! At least she's pretty good at swallowing her meds.
    What does her vet think about all this activity?
    Death thought about it.

Kermit is a trained vet tech- has all the schooling but could not find anyone to give him a practicim “internship” to get licensed. (Rural Vermont, limited places, and sadly, racism.) He is monitoring her very closely, I promise. We keep her inside as much as we can, but dawn and dusk - when the foxes are active- she is adamant about chasing them off. But at least right now, Dusky goes right with her.

Kermit is worried I have COVID, I am driving to Keene to get a rapid self-test.
    I've Been Frosted

That sounds good. I know you and he are both watching Lulu closely. And so is Dusty, it seems! Sending good wishes that Lulu is back to full good health and activity level soon.

And Karen, I hope you're doing all right! Whatever is going on, we're with you and sending you the good wishes and warm healing energies, too.

Death thought about it.

Oh Karen! So sorry to you're feeling so ill. I do hope it's not COVID. Sending you positive vibes and love, keeping you in my prayers!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Oh Karen! So sorry to you're feeling so ill. I do hope it's not COVID. Sending you positive vibes and love, keeping you in my prayers!
    It's offical - I do NOT have COVID! Finally got my test results this morning, it's a huge relief.
    I've Been Frosted

What a relief! Congratulations, Karen!

Death thought about it.

Phew!!!👍👏 Great news, Karen! What a relief!🤩

My dad has been in the hospital since Saturday. Please say a prayer or think a good thought for him and my mom, if you could. Thank you so much -- Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prayers on the way, of course!
    I've Been Frosted