Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

OH Crystal, I'm so sorry to hear all that you're going through!! I hope you can get into that doctor/endocrinologist soon! You'd think they'd take emergency visits to get you on to where you need to go. Gosh, how frustrating to have to wait when you really need to be seen now.

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you'll be seen and having everything taken care of.

Hugs to you!!!

Crystal - if imitrex works for you, can you or your husband please ask the doctor if there are any samples from the drug companies that can be given to you?

Here is the contact information for the company that makes Imitrex. Sometimes the company can be of great help in getting a few more to you.

http://www.multum.com/AboutMultum.htm

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Lots of prayers being sent to everyone that needs them.

PLEASE pray for my grandpa. He is not feeling well at all and needs lots of prayers right now. Thank you all so much.

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

I usually do not ask for prayers because I'm not very religious. But the person I am asking for is.
    Bruce's mom slipped at church today and broke her hip. She is 71 years old, is a cancer survivor, has a pace-maker and is on blood thinners. (Wow, she sounds like she is in horrible health.) But she is actually a very physical/athletic person. She could out hike me anyday!!
    I am sure she will be fine, but now she will be laid up for the holidays. We have Xmas eve at her house.
    We are not sure if she needs surgery yet, she is still at the hospital. We are over an hour away so we are just waiting to hear how things are going.

If you could spare a moment to think of her and hope that she will have a quick recovery, the family would appreciate it.

And I hold everyone requiring it in my thoughts as well.

ETA: Crystal, Candace has a good point. When I went to the doctor for headaches she gave me samples of Imitrex. Its worth a shot to try. I am sorry you are going through this.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I usually do not ask for prayers because I'm not very religious. But the person I am asking for is.
    Bruce's mom slipped at church today and broke her hip. She is 71 years old, is a cancer survivor, has a pace-maker and is on blood thinners. (Wow, she sounds like she is in horrible health.) But she is actually a very physical/athletic person. She could out hike me anyday!!
    I am sure she will be fine, but now she will be laid up for the holidays. We have Xmas eve at her house.
    We are not sure if she needs surgery yet, she is still at the hospital. We are over an hour away so we are just waiting to hear how things are going.

If you could spare a moment to think of her and hope that she will have a quick recovery, the family would appreciate it.

And I hold everyone requiring it in my thoughts as well.

ETA: Crystal, Candace has a good point. When I went to the doctor for headaches she gave me samples of Imitrex. Its worth a shot to try. I am sorry you are going through this.
    I'm not religious either but I'm spiritual as I suspect you are as well, so prayers are going up for Bruce's mom and a speedy healing and recovery.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I'm not religious either but I'm spiritual as I suspect you are as well, so prayers are going up for Bruce's mom and a speedy healing and recovery.
    Thank you Mary!
    Well, she is going to have hip replacement surgery. Either today or tomorrow.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    So sorry to hear of this. Prayers to Bruce's mom for an easy recovery!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Thank you Mary!
    Well, she is going to have hip replacement surgery. Either today or tomorrow.
    Hope Bruce's mom will be ok and that she'll have a quick recovery!