Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post

"There" is Saskatchewan,
    where I was raised and my entire family still lives.

Spencer is my nephew, youngest son of my oldest brother,
    one my 9 nieces/nephews.

Stuart is an only child so no nephews/nieces on his side.

I tought it was just you and a Sister with 3 ?? Nieces ...
    Didn't know that Mom & Dad were raising an Army.

How's young Mr. Spencer adjusting to the treatment?
    Be sure to tell him that there are a Whole Lotta Folks & Furries all over the World
    that are praying for his speedy recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post

I tought it was just you and a Sister with 3 ?? Nieces ...
    Didn't know that Mom & Dad were raising an Army.

There are four of us. My brothers are technically my half brothers. We have different mothers, but my Dad always had custody of his boys and my mother raised them as her own. My siblings have three children each--I have five nieces ranging from 21 to 5 years old and four nephews who are between 19 and 8 years old.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post

There are four of us.

My siblings have three children each --
    I have five nieces and four nephews
    WOW!
    THAT's quite a Collection of Relatives!

How come you're not overrun with Nieces & Nephews during the summer?
    I used to LOVE visiting an Aunt & Uncle & Cousins at their rural home beside
    one of the New York Finger Lakes. GREAT way to spend a summer!

And how's the real / original purpose of this exchange ~ Spencer ??

Sure hope he's Feeling Better and making progress.

I must admit that I do not get over to this thread often. Glacier and Twisterdog, they are both very serious and burdensome issues to deal with. I will add both of you and your families to my prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to Spencer and family and Twisterdog. My goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this news in both situations.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

My thoughts and prayers are going out to everyone who needs them. Please take care everyone. ((((HUGS))))

Kirk's here!

Kirk arrived safely in Denver this morning...he seems to be only mildly traumatized hehe. Thanks for your prayers! Mine are going out to all those still needing them!!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Awww, I'm so glad Kirk landed safely and is where he belongs, with you at his side. Yay for Kate and Kirk! (((((hugs)))))

Glacier, Spencer and the entire "Glacier Family"...
    You are all in our prayers - and that's A LOT of prayers!! The "C word" is such a scary word and little Spence sure was blessed to have the easily treated kind. Such wonderful news!!!!
    The "Glacier Family" will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    , Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe & Micah

Twisterdog...
    You sure have a heck of a lot to handle. If advice is what you seek, mine would be to, like Gini said, take it a step at a time. You cannot help anyone if you are too upset/sick/annoyed yourself. You'll need to put yourself first enough to help others. The ones you help? The children...the adults are who put the innocent children into all this for their own selfish desires. I think that if I were a child in any of the situations you described, I'd want to know that there was SOMEONE I could count on. I would have your nieces/nephews/children over for the day and instill into their heads and hearts that "NO MATTER WHAT" you will be there for them. No matter what...and mean it too. It sounds like your family has been running amok for a while...and it seems they knew their goingson were wrong, because they waited for your father to pass (I'm so sorry ((((((((Twisterdog)))))))) ) to let everything fall apart like this. Your husband needs to grow the heck up. Any person, any "MAN" that chooses one child over another, ESPECIALLY when he knows the sitation, and makes said child aware he/she is second choice to another...is not in any way a MAN! (a child doesn't have to be told he's second to another, he knows...trust me)
    You and your family will be in my prayers as well. You have a ton to deal with, but remember, God only gives us what He knows we can handle. Do you see ALL that God has entrusted you with? Do you see all that He knows you are very capable of handling - with His help...
    & Hugs,
    Kelly, Noah, Basie, Phoebe & Micah
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Glacier, it is true hodgkins lymphoma is one of the most treatable cancers, I lost a friend to non-hodgkins so I did quite a bit of research on both types. Spencer will be in my prayers.

Twisterdog I am so sorry I thought my teen stresses were bad but it looks like you have me beat but it is true, they will grow and move on (hopefully)
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!