Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

I am praying for everyone who has asked for them.

Please keep your prayers coming for me. I have not been doing well this week and feel so miserable, defeated, lost, frightened and scared.

I also feel I am losing faith in prayers. I know that is a bad thing, but I have been praying every day, several times a day since this has started and I see nothing good coming from it.

I know I shouldn't give up, but I am so tired. Just completely drained. Emotionally and physically.

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day Robin. I know that for me it has helped to just pray for peace and acceptance, rather than pray for something specific to happen. It can be a little scary doing that too, because you crave things to be the way you long for them to be so much, and by not praying specifically for it you feel you may be giving up on it, but for me I've found a strange peace in simply praying for inner peace and strength, no matter what else happens. I hope that makes sense. {{hugs}}

You've been on my mind a lot, Robin. My first marriage broke up after 20 years, I know how devasting it can feel. I have found that prayer is a wonderful tool for transformation - it doesn't always change the circumstances, but it always changes me. I'm praying for the best and highest good for all concerned. (((hugs)))