Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Prayers for Gina - she seems overwhelmed, too much to tell the details. Prayers for that dear lady, please!
    Gina asked me to let everyone know that she is doing fine. Her car was stolen but she's ok.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Prayers for everyone.
    Star needs prayers.(thread in Pet General.)

Please, more thoughts for my grandfather -
    My grandpa lost my grandma in October, he is still very depressed and not sleeping well at night. And he has really really bad emphazeyma (sp?) and has to have oxygen on him sometimes. Plus, he is not eating well...especially with all of the medicine he's on. He's losing his taste in foods...he does't really think that much food tastes too good anymore. I am so worried about him. On my grandma's headstone, she wanted one really big one that had her on one side and my grandpa on the other for when he passes away. He kept changing the subject, he really didn't want to talk about it.

One more request-
    I don't think I've ever posted about my other grandpa before (which I should have, because he also needs lots of prayers), but I will share with you the story:

My grandpa had awful liver disease this past winter. It was from him drinking. He couldn't eat well....so he lost ALOT of weight. He finally got to the point where he didn't drink anymore, and he gained alot of weight back (not fat, just healthy weight.). I am so glad he stopped drinking, but I am really sad about this part: He has just started drinking again The doctors that he goes to don't think it's going to be much longer before he...

Prayers, please! I will pray for everyne else who has requested. I am glad for those of you where your requests have turned out good!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Could I please ask for some Prayers formy Auntie Marianne (my dads sister), she has been in the hospital for a few days now with, Phemoa (sp?) and they cant seem to get her temp. down. She is 67-68 yrs old, so this is taking a tole on her so just keep her in your thoughts and prayers..please and thanks!
    Mommy's Little Girl

Fellow Foster Mama

We are needing urgent prayer and thoughts for a devout Foster mama of cats, named Lisa.

She does so much to help cats, she recently helped place 40 cats out of a 100 cat situation.

She has cancer, and is in the hospital. It is very serious, they tell her husband that she is 'shutting down'.

She has a soul kitty named Julius, and several other cats, and a dog.

She is only 49.

She needs a miracle.

Please pray.

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat

We are needing urgent prayer and thoughts for a devout Foster mama of cats, named Lisa.
    PT Prayers offered for Foster Mom Lisa that
    God will be with her in her time of need.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I'm very sorry to hear this rosethecopycat, she will be in my prayers.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

((((prayers for all))))
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Rose,

I lit a candle for her and said a prayer.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She does so much to help cats, she recently helped place 40 cats out of a 100 cat situation.

She has cancer, and is in the hospital. It is very serious, they tell her husband that she is 'shutting down'.

She is only 49.

She needs a miracle.

Please pray.

Thank you for the request for prayers for Lisa.* *Please keep praying.* This morning it looked very grim but Steve just called with a tiny glimmer of hope so the prayers and positive energy could be helping.*

Prayers going out to all (((((HUGS)))))

And thank you, Krista..

Keeping prayers going for Lisa...God, her people need her...but also the helpless wee creatures that you created. They need their guardian.

Please be it Your will to send her back to us to demonstrate Your love and compassion to all your creations.

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She is only 49.

She needs a miracle.

Please pray.

Lisa has gone over to the Rainbow Bridge to tend to the animals on that side.

She was the 1st Siamese Rescue foster (1999) and the 1st Meezer Express volunteer (Transports). She was also the 'hub' in Jacksonville, for all the Florida cats to move through and overnight with, as they move to states north.

Please say a little prayer for her husband, Steve, and for her 'soul cat',
    Unca Julius, that he might not become depressed.

Lighting candles and singing Meezerly songs tonight in Florida.

I am so very sorry to hear this. (((HUGS))) her husband and kitty will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

God bless that great lady...just as Pet Angels seem to 'send' their grieving owners a new furbaby, let's hope that Lisa can send someone wonderful for all the kitties...

Jenlukenbach will be thrilled that Lisa will care for Lucas, and Gina for her precious Miles...and dear Ralphie.

I pray for David and Julius - and hope they find some comfort in each other, and the love that Lisa gave them both.

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda