Page 65 of 216 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers for Andrew - glad things look good so far!

K9 - be gentle on yourself as you 'transplant'. I firmly believe there are some wonderful delights ahead of you, and they will arrive as you move forward.

I understand about wanting to go back...I have been there...but I know what I would be going back to...

Your family loves you; I hope you see them soon!

And strong prayers for that poor family that lost horses and their barn in a fire...they have each other, and I hope they can rebuild.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks

My Sophie is getting spayed this week and i'm a nervous wreck. she is my princess and couldnt imagine something horrible happening

I am not well. I constantly think of death. I don't really want to die. I just want to end the suffering and pain. I will never be right again.

Please pray for me. I don't know if I will make it. I'm typing this to reach out. To voice my thoughts. To try and get a grasp on things.

I don't know how to stop this behavior that I have taken on. What do I do? Should I have myself committed?

I'm so scared.

{{{HUGS}}} Robin, please don't think that way, though I know it is hard. I don't know what advice to offer you, just know that we care about you, and don't forget how much those two beautiful dogs love and need you too.

Thank you, Amy. Brandon will probably take the dogs for me. I'm not so sure how he feels about me but at least I know that he cares about Katie and Tori. I already told him that I was going to take a trip and could he watch the dogs. He said no problem. I'm so glad that he developed my love of dogs.

Robin,

please don't ever think that way. Like Amy said, we all care about you and love you and you have two gorgeous pups that need you. (((hugs))) We're here for you. maybe counseling will help. don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Robin, you're not going anywhere unless it really is on a trip...to come see me. Your dogs need YOU, your parents need YOU, your son needs YOU, and we need YOU. I know the pain from losing your husband is very fresh and extremely difficult, but there's people who care about you too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    Robin, you're not going anywhere unless it really is on a trip...to come see me. Your dogs need YOU, your parents need YOU, your son needs YOU, and we need YOU. I know the pain from losing your husband is very fresh and extremely difficult, but there's people who care about you too.
    I echo what Amy and Krista have said, you know that...
    this isn't your fault - it is HIS...
    we love you!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I am not well. I constantly think of death. I don't really want to die. I just want to end the suffering and pain. I will never be right again.

Please pray for me. I don't know if I will make it. I'm typing this to reach out. To voice my thoughts. To try and get a grasp on things.

I don't know how to stop this behavior that I have taken on. What do I do? Should I have myself committed?

I'm so scared.
    Sweetie, if you are scared, yes, do check yourself in somewhere. This is the depression, and you can fight this. We all need you to take care of yourself, and if that means getting some professional help right now, go for it!

You're too young and pretty to be thinking about pushing up daisies any time soon - too many people love you for that. I am sure Brandon will watch the dogs if you're hospitalized for a few days.

Robin. See your doctor. Or get yourself to Emergency now.

I know you can't see beyond RIGHT NOW. But there is life beyond this.

Give life a chance.

And please keep posting.

hugs
    Candace
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Robin,

It's me here. How you doing sweetie? I'm worried about you.

You know you have many people who love you so if you need to reach out please do it. We don't want to see our friend leave us.

I'm going to call you.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I haven't been around Pet Talk very much at all, so I am not familiar with you losing your husband.

Robin, I used to sit around and think of death also, I mean all the time. I found out it was the meds I was on. Please know that you are in my prayers, and I will be thinking of you. I really hope the best for you, and I am sorry for any losses you have suffered.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Robin, call your doctor TODAY. This is depression talking, not the real you. And do not hesitate to call a Help line, in the moment you feel so desperate. There IS HELP to get through this.
    You've been through some terribly sad & tragic sitations over the past couple years, and the stress levels have drained your body of the resources to deal with it. So PLEASE make that call TODAY.
    Many people who love you don't want to see you suffering like this.
    Please call, I'm going to pm you-
    Pat
    Last edited by cyber-sibes; 08-30-2007 at 01:01 PM.

Robin, I'm glad you posted so you could see how many people care about you and are worried about you. Please think about taking a few days to get some help. Whether it is taking a trip to visit someone away from home (like Amy in Utah), or if you feel you need a few days in a hospital do it. The logisitics of it will work out, but you need to care of you. You can get through this, and you can be happy again.

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. Please call one of us, any of us, all of us, if you need to.

Robilee,

Please don't think this way about yourself. I KNOW you're going through a very bad and hard time in your life right now, but no matter how bad life is, there are always good things too. Katie and Tori LOVE you! We love you, your friends love you. You need support right now more then ever, and Pettalk will always be here to listen to you. You are never alone, no matter how much you think you are.

((((hugs))))

Feel better!