Page 55 of 216 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Robin, never feel bad for posting here. My brother just got a divorce and went through something similar. She cleaned out their bank account of a huge amount. I know how much divorce hurts from a marriage that wasn't a happy one so I can't imagine how you're feeling. I'm not understanding why the men change like that. It's happened to a couple of my friends. But whatever, please don't think it's you. It's them and when they wake up and realise what they've done, they'll more than likely regret it. Just take comfort in those gorgeous, sweet dogs of yours and realise that you're not alone. You have us all for support.

Kay, glad your grandpaw is doing better. I lost both of mine at pretty early ages and really can't remember them too much at all.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Robin I'm so sorry to hear it has gotten even worse. I don't understand why he's doing this to you. He's the one who is acting insane. If you need to talk, I'm here. {{hugs}}

Kay I'm glad your Grandpa is home and doing better. Val, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee

I know I will regret posting here.
    No, you won't. This is just what you need, for you friends to be there for you in your time of need. We are here to help you be strong.

I've emailed you. (((HUGS)))

Prayers to everyone in need.

Robin, I am glad you posted. There are many of us here that are worried about you and want to help. Let us be your friends and your support to get through this.

My thoughts and prayers continue to go out for everybody.

{{{{{ROBIN}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope and pray that everything gets better soon for you. You must be ready to collapse.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Robin, I am thinking of you and praying for you. Please let us here at PT be your friends and help you through this. I would very much like to talk to you. I am going to pm you my numbers. Please pm me back yours but call me ANYTIME day or night. I NEED TO BE THERE FOR YOU! Diana

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Ugh. I don't know all of the information, but I guess my grandpa is going back into the hospital. He was acting different again and my grandma called my dad to come get him. I'm not sure as I just heard that from my uncle and he doesn't even know all of the news.

I thought he was doing so good too. I guess there won't be a father's day get together there.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I am sorry Kay, I hope you can still have a get together at least for your Father.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I'm not sure what we will be doing.

All I'm wondering is why men have to be so complicated? Can't get my dad anything, EVER because he never tells us what he wants. Then we don't get him something and he gets mad at us.

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr

Can't get my dad anything, EVER, because he never tells us what he wants.
    Hey - he's got a BOAT!

Boats are just huge, Over-Sized Toy Boxes ...

Go buy him a Toy for the Boat!

All I'm wondering is why men have to be so complicated? Can't get my dad anything, EVER because he never tells us what he wants. Then we don't get him something and he gets mad at us.
    Think gift card. It's always the right size, and it always gets him something he wants. Kay, if your like the rest of us, you'll be asking yourself that question for the rest of your life, LOL!
    Sending prayers for your grandad, & everyone else's requests.

Ugh. I don't know all of the information, but I guess my grandpa is going back into the hospital.
    Kay, I was thinking and praying for you and your granddad during church this morning, how are things, how are you all doing? HUG
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He's still in the hospital. They are looking for another nursing home for now, or forever. The thought of having my grandfather in a nursing home forever is incredibly heartbreaking. He is a very hard working man and would prefer that he was working right now. He's even asked the nurses if he could help them with their work.

What's going to come out of his business, my grandmother, and him the next year or so, I don't know.

I haven't been getting much sleep at all over this. I really try to go to bed before 3-4AM but it never happens. I swim daily and take hot showers before bed, trying to make myself relaxed, but I am still unable to fall asleep at a reasonable time.

We did have a get together at my grandma's house today - she wanted us all to come over.

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate it.

-rx bandits

Just checked in here and my prayers are with everyone who has requested them. I didn't update from my post I made a few weeks ago in here but I did in my birthday thread. Either way, my brother's court date is moved back to July 5th. That is when the sentencing will be and the judge's ruling for the new trial and also the dropping of one charge. I pray that this will all work out somehow.

Prayers, hugs and thoughts for everyone else.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Asking for prayers again... still actually.

My biopsy and the removal of this "mass" in my breast is Thursday. I won't find out for 3-4 days whether or not it's Cancer or not. Please say a prayer, think a happy positive thought, something... that it's not.

Thanks,
    Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018