Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Jannie, you will be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

This is a request for two people I know, both of whom are named Bob.

Bob is the husband of my past choir president at church and was recently diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy. He is on antibiotics but has a lot of pain from the pleurisy, so he is also on pain meds.

Rev. Bob is a former pastor at my church. He has cancer, which has recently gone to his brain, so he is now under hospice care. So if I could ask for prayers for him and his family.

Thank you very much,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A mini van crashed into a classroom yesterday in St. Paul, near Edmonton. 3 children were in critical condition; one was upgraded to stable today. The two others are critical but stable.

Please pray that the other two recover. I just can't imagine what the parents are going through.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...n-charges.html

A St. Paul, Alta., man charged after a minivan crashed into a school classroom critically injuring three students, has a criminal record including several driving offences, CBC News has learned.
    Three Grade 6 students were left in critical condition and five others injured after a minivan crashed into a classroom at a school in St. Paul, Alta., Thursday morning. The three most seriously injured students were taken by air ambulance to Edmonton, said Kerry Williamson, spokesman for Alberta Health Services, which runs St. Therese Healthcare Centre in St. Paul, where the remaining five were taken.
    Three of those five injured students have since been released from hospital, he said.
    I am very sad to report this update:
    One of the girls critically injured after a minivan crashed through a Grade 6 classroom in St. Paul on Thursday, has died.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    This is a request for two people I know, both of whom are named Bob.

Bob is the husband of my past choir president at church and was recently diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy. He is on antibiotics but has a lot of pain from the pleurisy, so he is also on pain meds.

Rev. Bob is a former pastor at my church. He has cancer, which has recently gone to his brain, so he is now under hospice care. So if I could ask for prayers for him and his family.

Thank you very much,
    Elyse
    Could you please keep Bob in your prayers. He had a large amount of fluid taken off of his chest cavity yesterday. He's not feeling much better yet but his doctor said he should feel better soon with all of the fluid removed.

Thank you,
    Elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

Thank you very much,
    Elyse
    Rev. Bob passed away on Monday evening after a very long time with cancer. I am very sad because I'll miss him, but also glad because he is no longer suffering.

A prayer for my horse

My horse, Misti may not be able to stay with me because of the rising cost of hay, please pray for me and her and for all of the world for cheaper hay so everyone can keep the animals they love
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!

Please be assured that many, many prayers are going for beautiful Misti and for you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Prayers for Misti and for you, that you can stay together.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My manager's husband was treated for cancer 2 years ago. He just had some follow-up testing and it was abnormal. He goes for more testing on the 16th. I like working under my manager because she's always willing to share her knowledge or stop what she is doing to help me.

I hope that with the follow-up testing he has that whatever is abnormal can be treated quickly and successfully!

Please help........

Hi guys,
    I cannot keep Misti. She is too much money to feed and train since she is a Clydesdale mix. But our Dad is allowing us to get other horses and I have my heart set on one and please Pray that I may get him, I've been through too much horse heartbreak and I seriously will barely able to make it through this one. here is a picture of him - he is for sure thee horse! I love him and I will travel as far as I need to get him, even though he is a full 3 hours away. Please send prayers, I would appreciate it so much

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00909_l1HyoQhfgSH_600x450.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	57179
    I'm no girly-girl, I'm a farm girl!

Tovok leopard gecko

Say a prayer for my 17 year old leopad passed away last night.
    Sandy Frost

Blog Entries
    So very sorry to hear about your Leopad's passing. 17 years is such a very long time, my heart goes out to you and yours, prayers are on the way.

This is a long shot - PT prayers needed for a miracle.

Two friend of mine had one of their two cats do a "door dart". This was on Wednesday September 24th. He would usually be back the next morning but wasn't...a neighbour said they spotted him by a nearby school but the owners couldn't find him when they looked.

It's a new area in our town and has its share of wild critters. It's been about 10 days now.

Prayers that Pogo comes home, somehow!

Thank you! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pogo lost 1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	698.5 KB 
ID:	58699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pogo lost 2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	510.5 KB 
ID:	58700

This evening will be the last time for at least a couple of days that I will be posting.
    I will have surgery tomorrow to repair an arthritic joint in my primary hand. I will have a cast for two weeks, then a brace for several more. The total recovery time (being able to fully use my hand) will be about 12 weeks, but the surgeon said that I can go back to work after the cast comes off, just in a very limited capacity (no wrestling wild cats and dogs)
    Please send some positive thoughts this way, also to the surgeon so he doesn't mess up.
    I spent the weekend putting up Christmas decorations, stocking up on cat litter and preparing the cats' medicines. My boyfriend is scared to death that he will mess up (with the cats), but I assured him that it'll be fine, and I will do as much as possible myself.