Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Some of you will remember my mentioning Pappy and Jennie, my 'adopted' grandparents who now live in Spokane.

I just had an email from their daughter that Jennie had a heart attack - they are not sure she will pull through.

Two prayers - one that Jennie does pull through.

second, that I can pull the time and funds together to drive down there!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers for you and Pappy and Jennie's healing, Candace. Somehow you'll find the time and funds. We always do. (((HUGS))) Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Catty, I hope you can go. I will keep them in my prayers.
    I don't check in often enough. We continue to ask for prayers for comfort for my mother in law, Ann, who has cancer, and is in a rapid decline.
    Logan

This is a wonderful thread... I would like to please put out a prayer request to help me over come this fight with Breed Specific Legislation in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Absolutely!
    I've Been Frosted

Prays for my Mom

My mom had rotator cuff surgery on March 2nd of this year. This was her 5th surgery on her shoulder. They were able to do another rotator cuff surgery but the surgeon told us that her muscle lining has become very thin and he wasn't sure if the stitches were going to hold up or not but we are hoping they would heal but I'm not sure if that's the case now or not. I've been helping her out when I can from time to time, my dad has actually been helping out which is good.

Anyway, she had a lot of pain after surgery which we expected but as the weeks went by she doesn't seem to be getting any better.

To make it worse she’s been getting nausea sometimes and gets these dizzy spells and she’s sick for a day or so and then she starts feeling better. She at the doctors today actually right now so I’m hoping they will tell her what’s been going on with that.

If you could spare a small pray that her shoulder starts feeling better soon I’d really appreciate it. She is supposed to have knee surgery soon (they finally said they would do that after many years of pain) which she doesn’t know if she will want to go through that but I’m just hoping her shoulder heals up and she won’t need a shoulder replacement or anything like that.

Thank you for the prays,
    Melissa

Good thoughts, prayers and purrs for you, your mom and your dad.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Prayers on the way.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    My mom had rotator cuff surgery on March 2nd of this year. This was her 5th surgery on her shoulder. They were able to do another rotator cuff surgery but the surgeon told us that her muscle lining has become very thin and he wasn't sure if the stitches were going to hold up or not but we are hoping they would heal but I'm not sure if that's the case now or not. I've been helping her out when I can from time to time, my dad has actually been helping out which is good.

Anyway, she had a lot of pain after surgery which we expected but as the weeks went by she doesn't seem to be getting any better.

To make it worse she’s been getting nausea sometimes and gets these dizzy spells and she’s sick for a day or so and then she starts feeling better. She at the doctors today actually right now so I’m hoping they will tell her what’s been going on with that.

If you could spare a small pray that her shoulder starts feeling better soon I’d really appreciate it. She is supposed to have knee surgery soon (they finally said they would do that after many years of pain) which she doesn’t know if she will want to go through that but I’m just hoping her shoulder heals up and she won’t need a shoulder replacement or anything like that.

Thank you for the prays,
    Melissa

Prayers will be offered for your Mom and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    Prayers will be offered for your Mom and your family.

Thank you very much!
    Melissa

Prayers for everyone and lots of encouraging thoughts.

Just a little one for me too? I have just had all my teeth repaired and some new partial dentures after falling on my face on a marble tile floor and damaging them Right now my mouth is very sore and it is hard to eat ( not really a bad thing ,lol) please ask if it will be less painful very soon so I can talk clearly in class and do a good job of teaching English.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    Prayers for everyone and lots of encouraging thoughts.

Just a little one for me too? I have just had all my teeth repaired and some new partial dentures after falling on my face on a marble tile floor and damaging them Right now my mouth is very sore and it is hard to eat ( not really a bad thing ,lol) please ask if it will be less painful very soon so I can talk clearly in class and do a good job of teaching English.

Prays being sent your way!!

Melissa

My partner is going in for surgery tonight. I didn't catch what the procedure was when I was speaking to her mother but it sounded like a minor procedure. She has been very ill for over 2 weeks and has been in and out of the hospital the past few days. I'm still worried, no matter how minor the procedure. I'd appreciate any prayers or good vibes.. thanks!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I would like to request some prayers for my mom. She is having a rough time right now; she was suspended from work for "being unfriendly" and she's taking it very hard.

My mom is the most caring woman I know. She is very intraverted (sp?) and so to some people that comes across as warmth and respect and to others it comes across as standoffish. I hate that she is so sad

She has a meeting with her managers tomorrow to discuss the incident so please send her lots of prayers and good vibes tomorrow. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I would like to request some prayers for my mom. She is having a rough time right now; she was suspended from work for "being unfriendly" and she's taking it very hard.

My mom is the most caring woman I know. She is very intraverted (sp?) and so to some people that comes across as warmth and respect and to others it comes across as standoffish. I hate that she is so sad

She has a meeting with her managers tomorrow to discuss the incident so please send her lots of prayers and good vibes tomorrow. Thanks.
    Prayers being said! I hope her managers can understand not everyone is as energetic and outgoing as a cheerleader.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018