Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I am so happy, my co-worker is back at work today and she looks good! Thank You, God for answering our prayers for her.
    She's been extremely tired after work every day and she starts her chemotherapy soon. But she looked really, really good when I saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    My friend Mary, who's a couple of years younger than me and has three children, has been on chemotherapy for recurrence of a brain tumor for over a year. The tumor has stopped responding to the chemotherapy and she will be starting on a new medication probably next week. Please pray that the new medication will work.
    I got an e-mail that my friend Mary has had another recurrence of the brain tumor. That is bad news.

And I'm praying that the hurricane will make a hard right, go out to the ocean and quietly fade away.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Many prayers and good wishes for all those in the path of Hurricane Irene. Take care, and may you all stay safe.

God bless.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am not gonna go into details right now but i need some prayers i feel like my whole world is about to fall apart (nothing to do with my furkids) i am about to lose it and i feel like giving up and ahh never mind

Quote Originally Posted by HoochsMommiee View Post
    I am not gonna go into details right now but i need some prayers i feel like my whole world is about to fall apart (nothing to do with my furkids) i am about to lose it and i feel like giving up and ahh never mind
    I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. ((hugs)) too!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

hugs to you, HoochsMommiee ! remember you have many friends here.

Love and prayers to everyone in the storm's path too.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

My co-worker is having surgery tomorrow morning. Could you all please keep her in your prayers. She is a remarkable woman. She's almost 77 years old (in November) and has raised 7 kids almost completely on her own after she was widowed. I am not very close to many of my co-workers, but I adore Miss Jane.

Please send out a good prayer for Miss Jane for her cardiac ablation to go well. They say she will be back at work Monday. I pray it will be so.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Will do!
    I've Been Frosted

Consider it done.

Also please keep my brother in law in your prayers. He just bought a triumph motorcycle and someone pulled out in front of him, he has been in the trauma unit for 12 days. He missed the birth of his grand nieces(My grandaughters). He has 11 broken ribs, a broken shoulder blade, a broken collar bone and a collapsed lung. He developed pneumonia and staph in the hospital. He will have surgery soon on the shoulder blade.

My granddaughters are also in the nicu but doing well, they put them in the same crib to cohabitate last night, its adorable.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Consider it done.

Also please keep my brother in law in your prayers. He just bought a triumph motorcycle and someone pulled out in front of him, he has been in the trauma unit for 12 days. He missed the birth of his grand nieces(My grandaughters). He has 11 broken ribs, a broken shoulder blade, a broken collar bone and a collapsed lung. He developed pneumonia and staph in the hospital. He will have surgery soon on the shoulder blade.

My granddaughters are also in the nicu but doing well, they put them in the same crib to cohabitate last night, its adorable.
    Thanks, y'all! I will pray for your brother & grand-babies, too. I hope your brother recovers soon.

caseysmom - Many prayers that your brother-in-law makes a complete recovery and feels better soon!

Welcome to the little great-nieces, and I hope they thrive and bloom!

Prayers to all that need them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers and candles being lighted for all who need them. Too much sadness and loss lately.

caseysmom - how is your brother-in-law doing?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Prayers for Betty

My grandson's other grandmother has been battling cancer for several years now. It started as breast cancer, and then spread thru out her body, and mainly to her brain. I last saw her in June, and in spite of what she was facing, was in good spirits. A couple of weeks ago she was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, but she beat that. The family has been waiting for space in a nursing home since she now requires round the clock care which she cannot get at home. Unfortunately she has just taken another turn for the worse, and the end is very near. Please - remember her in your prayers and pray that the end is calm and peaceful for her. She is only in her 50's. My grandson does not yet know of this turn of events. Please remember him in your prayers too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    caseysmom - how is your brother-in-law doing?
    He is in surgery right now to fix his shoulder, after that he should have a few days in the hospital and hopefully get to come home, he is in his third different hospital. My sister hasn't even been able to see my grandkids yet. She was going to try today but its hard to coordinate with their care time.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Prayers for your grandson, pom - how young the other grandmother is! But it sounds like she was feisty and happy.

Prayers for both of you.

caseysmom, glad to hear your BIL may be able to have a few days at home! I hope the grandkids are ok.