Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

I am saying prayers for everyone that needs them.And more for the ones that are asking because they really are reaching out for help.
    You got it!
    Extra Prayers on the way.
    And please, I am asking for prayers sent to our pettalker Gina and her Ark.
    She really needs extra prayers right now.
    I don't know where she is but she desperatly needs our prayers.Her Ark needs our prayers.
    Let us all help and Pray for them all to get on Trac,with a happy normal routined good life for all of them.
    Stay Healthy Gina...if not for yourself...for your Ark...they really need you healthy and happy in order for them to be healthy and happy.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Some days at work really take something out of me.

One of our last clients today was a sweetheart old lady with a 20 year old cat who had a cancerous growth on her nose. We had been radiating the tumor with little success, and finally the lady decided to just make her comfortable for as long as she could.

Marigold's day to leave for the bridge was today. We think the tumor's filaments may have reached her brain, and she started to seize. So her mom brought her in and euthanized her.

My heart is broken for this lady, she just lost her husband a few weeks ago, and while she knew Marigold was not long for this world, I think she is feeling very very alone right now. I normally don't write a lot in the sympathy cards we send out, buy Marigold's mama got a long message from me. I wish I could do more for her. Let me add that aside from the tumor, Marigold looked amazing for a 20 year old. She was a pampered, beloved family member.

She needs some good vibes right now, please send some if you can spare any. Marigold, rest easy and send your mama some purrs from the RB.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

quoted by catfamily
    Extra Prayers on the way.
    And please, I am asking for prayers sent to our pettalker Gina and her Ark.
    She really needs extra prayers right now.
    I don't know where she is but she desperatly needs our prayers. Her Ark needs our prayers.
    Let us all help and Pray for them all to get on Trac,with a happy normal routined good life for all of them.
    Stay Healthy Gina...if not for yourself...for your Ark...they really need you healthy and happy in order for them to be healthy and happy.

thank you carla and everyone, I appreciate it.

there will be an update here, more tomorrow.

everyone else remains in my thoughts.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Jake needs loving thoughts

Recently my grown son came home with a rag-tag little pup that our family was not ready to accept as yet. We had just lost our precious Casey to the tires of our speeding neighbor's truck and the new pup just came along at the wrong time. Unable to find a new home for him and none of the org. were willing to take him, he stayed on. I had him checked for Parvo and wormed along with treated for early mange. Christened Jake by my son, he became part of the household and I thought it time to go ahead and get his shots if he was going to stay on. We have not had any Parvo in our home our yard that I am aware of, but somehow he came down with Parvo last week. Wed. he was not himself and Thursday he was just plain sick. Friday morning, I took him to the vet and it only took a short time for the diagnosis. Today is now Friday again and he has not improved in the least. He is on IV feedings and is still unable to stop vomiting. The vet is not allowing us to see him at all. She is not very sociable and often downright mean to humans. Great to animals- but bedside manner is not her thing for sure. I am starting to fear he will not get well and perhaps I am doing him a disservice to continue when he is so sick. Today when I called the vet didn't even talk to me and I was told to call back in the morning. We are upto some serious dollars at this point, but that is really not the issue here. I will come up with it somehow. I just do not think I should continue if he is suffering and not getting any better. They have just told me each day that he is no better, but no worse. I do love the little fellow and I cannot bear to see him this way. He was so attached to me, that I just know he must wonder what has happened to him and where I am. I know they do not think logically, but I know they grieve over people they love. Jake followed me from room to room here at home. I feel that the vet should let me see him. I am so sorry, I used this vet and not my normal one. She is a vet that does all the low cost spay and neuter in our area. I really appreciate her doing this and I tried to give her my other business. I know she is a really good vet and she does wildlife rehab as well. Her office manager is sour and rude as well. Please keep Jake in your prayers. He is a sweet little man of mixed lineage. I see choc. lab with webbed toes and something else. He is by far the wildest pup I have ever seen. I pray he will be again.
    Linda

Dear ones, would you say a prayer for my friend Mary. My family has a friend that used to have her own cake decorating business, and Mary is her daughter. She's married and has school-age kids -- I think either two or three. Before I knew her she had surgery and radiation for a brain tumor. Well, around Thanksgiving she began having episodes of dizziness. Her initial scans at that time appeared negative but the dizziness has not resolved. She had more tests that show the tumor has returned. Mary has been referred to a neuro-oncologist who's new to the area, plus there are new treatments that were not available at the time she had her surgery and radiation. I believe she has seen the oncologist for her first visit but I'm not sure. So if you could keep our Mary in your prayers, that would be grand.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Dear ones, would you say a prayer for my friend Mary. My family has a friend that used to have her own cake decorating business, and Mary is her daughter. She's married and has school-age kids -- I think either two or three. Before I knew her she had surgery and radiation for a brain tumor. Well, around Thanksgiving she began having episodes of dizziness. Her initial scans at that time appeared negative but the dizziness has not resolved. She had more tests that show the tumor has returned. Mary has been referred to a neuro-oncologist who's new to the area, plus there are new treatments that were not available at the time she had her surgery and radiation. I believe she has seen the oncologist for her first visit but I'm not sure. So if you could keep our Mary in your prayers, that would be grand.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Quick update. Confirmatory test was positive; it's a brain tumor. She'll have her first appointment with the neuro-oncologist Wednesday.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

countrywolf07, I hope things steadily improve with your granddad. Septic shock is very scary. Daisy and Delilah, how are you? Glacier, how are things with Mac?

More thoughts and prayers going out to everyone from me. It never ceases to amaze me when I see the power of PT prayer working.

Rachel, I'm so sorry your Granddad is sick. I know how worried you are. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Elyse, poor Mary. I'm so sorry. This has to be very scary for everyone involved. Thanks for asking. I'm doing okay and staying as positive as possible. I just keep looking forward to getting this thing over with. I know there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

I hope all is well with Mac and you and Stuart, Tamara.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

My Uncle needs a prayer

My Uncle Elwood(Dad's brother) was taken to the hospital yesterday with a possible stroke.He could really use some prayers today.Will get a update from my Aunt later when Mom calls her.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

I have prayer requests

my cat might have lukemia or Feline AIDS. I don't want her to die

Quote Originally Posted by enchantment16
    my cat might have lukemia or Feline AIDS. I don't want her to die
    Let us know how the tests results come back. In the meantime, we'll be praying for you and your cat. What's her name?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

prayer for my chinchilla

Hello all.
    I have two chinchillas that I got when I was in college. The one chinchilla I found out had liver disease at only 6 mos. of age. They put him on antibiotics and special food and he perked back up. They normally live for 15-20 years, but recently he's taken a turn for the worse. He has lost weight and lays on his side a lot. I took him to the vet and the vet said his disease may have spread to his kidneys and he may be going through kidney failure. They gave me antibiotics just in case he might be able to bounce back, but he may not. She said he will probably go down hill from here. I just hope he either gets better or doesn't go through any pain and I make the right decisions for the last moments of his life. Just lookin for a prayer from everyone. Thanks for listening.
    Nic

My mom had a (repeat) right total knee replacement on Wednesday. She had both knees done in 2004 and the right one got infected, and because of that, the hardware was twisted in the joint causing a lot of pain. She had a difficult morning yesterday because of the anesthetics, but yesterday afternoon/evening went better. I'm thankful that the surgery is over, her knee has been properly put back together and we go forward from here.

Prayers are being offered for everyone who needs them.

Please pray for my husband, his brothers, and mother. His father has suffered from alzheimer's disease for a long, long time, and he is going to pass sometime this weekend, probably. Although, we feel we lost him a long time ago, it is still a difficult time for all. Thanks
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner