Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Prayers to every single person and pet that needs them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9 View Post
    Just an update if anyone reads this....

I visited my grama yesterday; she was awake and looked great! Physically she's doing well but mentally, she's still a little off. But with time she should be ok.

I went to the Dr yesterday and there's nothing broken, just a bruised tail bone.

My hubby's grama may not be getting the pace maker right now, there is a problem with her blood. All of her levels are way off and she's already had 2 blood transfusions. We'll be going to see her tonight.
    I missed this, probably because it's when 3 of my Fur Posse got sick. I'm glad things are a little better for your grandma and you, too. Prayers going up for your hubby's grandma that all will be well.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gram had another mini stroke (they think) and now is talking out of her mind.
    Please say a pray for her.

I have to leave work today, go visit her then go to my 49 year old Godfather's calling hours.

~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Just checking for updates to be praying about. I started a new job (this is my 4th week) and so far it is going well.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My sister is going to have a mastectomy done later on this month. In light of what happened with my mom, I am glad she is taking this in stride and has a great attitude for what will happen in the future.

I don't ask for much, just some good thoughts for her and her kids in the near future.

PT always comes through, so i really appreciate the kind vibes!

Oh, of course! In some cases, it is good to be proactive. She'll be in our prayers.

Angie, how's your grandma?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    My sister is going to have a mastectomy done later on this month. In light of what happened with my mom, I am glad she is taking this in stride and has a great attitude for what will happen in the future.

I don't ask for much, just some good thoughts for her and her kids in the near future.

PT always comes through, so i really appreciate the kind vibes!
    You got it, RICHARD! The Fur Posse and I are on it!
    Blessings,
    Mary

For those who've been following my daily migraines - which have been happening for months now - I go tomorrow to see the endocrinologist for test results. Every doc I have (working with 4 now) feels sure it's hyperparathyroidism, and getting it under control will get the headaches under control. I hope for SOME news tomorrow.

I slept from 4:50 pm last night until 6:15 pm tonight, and could easily go back to sleep. And that is just with my regular medication. I ask for prayers so I can just function again. I've been moved to a lesser important job at work already... and now I'm finding myself dozing off at my desk multiple times a day. Please, if anyone has a prayer to spare... I'm desperate.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Big prayers for you, Crystal, that you have an answer and treatment tomorrow!

I do pray that you get permanent relief. This has certainly been a trial for you. I've never had a migraine but I used to get bad headaches w/my periods and it was difficult to function even then. I can't imagine what you've been going through.
    Blessings,
    Mary

All the docs seem to think of we take care of the hyper parathyroidism, the headaches will improve. Off to see the surgeon for that, finally, on the 24th. Things are moving... slowly but surely.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Prayers again, Crystal; an answer seems to be in sight...HUGS!

Today someone a number of us know as a cheerful, giving guy may be taking the stand as the defense lawyer has his day in court.

I won't provide links - but late in 2007, he was driving a truck that drove crazily and way too fast for a few minutes, and collided with the back of a car stopped at a red light. A man, his fiance, his two kids and their 16 month old, were all killed.

The horror the witnesses saw, the tragedy - the families of the victims - it's unimaginable what happened.

For those of us that know the driver, we not only were horrified by the accident, but shocked that someone we knew and liked was at the wheel.

Leaving the question of drinking aside - which is denied by defense counsel and our friend - the question of why was he driving like a deranged maniac is on the minds of all sides in this.

This fellow had a totally clean record, was a professional driver, the company's best (said his boss).

Please pray that justice is truly done, and for the families of both sides. Until someone you know is accused of something like this, you don't see how THEIR family suffers also. His wife couldn't go out shopping for groceries as people would harrass her and get in her face.

Prayers please for justice all around, and especially truth. And healing for all.

Thanks.

My aunt has sepsis. She is currently in the ICU, and her kidneys are failing.
    They can't figure out what caused the infection, and are trying to figure that out now..
    From what I've been told, it doesn't look very good right now.. It's going to take a lot of praying to turn this around for the better..

This is my favorite aunt and I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get there to go see her.. They live in San Antonio, almost 6 hours away..

If anyone would like to add her to their prayer list at church, that would very much be appreciated.. Her name is Paula.

Prayers for your aunt, molucass, that they find the infection and can treat it! More prayers that you can find a way there.