Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Endless prayers for all that need them...healing of heart, mind and body.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That I get this term project done it time... and that I get a good grade on it!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Prayers are on the way for everyone who needs them. I too always say prayers for all PT'ers who need them every night before I go to bed.

So do I!!! I have one, now, though....please pray for my 81 year old dad....He just found out he has prostate cancer.....He has been getting checked every 6 months so hopefully they caught it early...Anyway, as soon as he gets his body scan, he'll begin an 8 week, 5 times a week regimen of radiation. Thank you in advance!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

update to post #1918 and 1919

I got a "thanks but no thanks" letter from my first interview. I am disappointed, but I have a sense of what I said that made it not go well. I could be getting a l-o-t more done as far as decluttering and cleaning my house while I"m not working, but I am not very motivated. That is bad.

And the new closing date on the building is Jan. 22.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I didn't get my job either. I have actually asked them to tell me what was the decision maker, because I want to look into taking a class or workshop to make myself more "hireable." I'm so discouraged.. I'm finiding it harder and harder to find the drive to keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I didn't get my job either. I have actually asked them to tell me what was the decision maker, because I want to look into taking a class or workshop to make myself more "hireable." I'm so discouraged.. I'm finiding it harder and harder to find the drive to keep going
    Don't give up. You didn't get the job because the perfect one for you is still waiting for you. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am a cancer surviver and 4 years out am struggling with a lot of treatment side effects. I am truly blessed and thank God for LIFE and sending me Koko. She has been a true blessing.

I just found out that I have Mitral valve regurgitation.The doctors think
    I am at risk for repair or replacement because of my side effects. Right now they are treating with meds. I pray that I can at least continue my many hikes in the woods with my angel. I have to move slower than Koko would like but for now I'm still moving.

Please keep me US in your prayers.

Unka Pat's back *HOME* again!!

THANKS, God!!

Good Newz from Cali & Molly's House >>>

Miz Joan brought Unka Pat HOME this afternoon about 3:30 pm -
    They got up the basement steps (with an assist from Son-In-Law Sam) and
    Pat headed for the BigBed to rest up after the trip.

We decided to not tell Cali & Molly that Dad was Home (yet) ...
    two *bouncy* Mutts on a sore chest might not be exactly what the White Coat ordered.

We'll take 'em up for a visit in a day or so; and maybe let Cali stay home;
    Molly will probably stay here with Cinder, SmokeMutt, and Mini~Mutt till
    Pat's feeling a lot stronger.

THANKS for the PT Prayers and Good Thoughts for Pat!!

First of all - prayers for all of you who have asked for your jobs or your own health or the health of relatives.

Looks like Unka Pat and my brother got sprung on the same day. We were in the car and ready to drive home finally at 2 pm. Traffic was very cooperative and we made it home in just under two hours.

My brother is feeling as good as can be expected - he had eleven stents placed in his artery. He still has fluid retention and shortness of breath.

He also has a tray filled with medication that he will be required to take - betcha Unka Pat could compare notes.

Thank you Thank you for your prayers - I am sure they are working for my brother and Unka Pat too.

2009 seems to be starting with so much saddness and disappointments, yet I can't help but try and be optimistic. The right jobs are just around the corner and I have faith in the whitecoats. Prayers for all who need them.

Phred, I'm glad that Unka Pat is home where he belongs. Gini, good to see you both made it home OK too!

Let the healing begin!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I got a "thanks but no thanks" letter from my first interview. I am disappointed, but I have a sense of what I said that made it not go well. I could be getting a l-o-t more done as far as decluttering and cleaning my house while I"m not working, but I am not very motivated. That is bad.

And the new closing date on the building is Jan. 22.
    The closing went smoothly and I am getting more done around the house. I had two interviews last week so we will see.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh I have one!
    I would like to pray for my mother, who is having jaw surgery this next friday. I pray that the surgery goes well, and that there are no complications during, or after the surgery.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Oh I have one!
    I would like to pray for my mother, who is having jaw surgery this next friday. I pray that the surgery goes well, and that there are no complications during, or after the surgery.
    Will do - stock up on pudding or soft favorites for her!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    Oh I have one!
    I've had three jaw surgeries so I can relate. What type of surgery is your mom having done? Prayers are going up for her right now for a successful one and a quick recovery and healing.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11