Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Hybrid View

Thank you Dorothy and Borzoimom. I'm glad you liked it!

Just trying to do my part to make the world a better place. Even if i just make one person smile or relax a little then i have done my job. (Just because i've helped one person doesn't mean i'm going to stop there though! Giving happiness is addicting and contageous!)

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    Thank you Dorothy and Borzoimom. I'm glad you liked it!

Just trying to do my part to make the world a better place. Even if i just make one person smile or relax a little then i have done my job. (Just because i've helped one person doesn't mean i'm going to stop there though! Giving happiness is addicting and contageous!)
    I've saved that *site*, and I have sent it to so many loved ones~

It is so ~relaxing~
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Please say a prayer for me that I can find a way to hold up through this time.

Prayer request: Johanna's (Cataholic) niece

Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica *URGENTLY* Request Prayers for Baby Samantha ~
    she was diagnosed with meningococcemia in spring '05 and subsequently had both of her legs amputated below the knee ... you can read more about her in the separate post

Here is an update with some very dear photos:
    The Samantha CarePage was updated on:
    December 11, 2006 at 06:59 AM EST
    Please visit the CarePage to read the latest news.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-15-2006 at 04:34 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Johanna (Cataholic) & Sister Jessica *URGENTLY* Request Prayers for Baby Samantha ~
    she was diagnosed with meningococcemia in spring '05 and subsequently had both of her legs amputated below the knee ... you can read more about her in the separate post
    Sammy is going GREAT and getting ready for Christmas there is a lot of pics of her in that thread.
    Please don't worry, she hasn't had a relapse or anything, but can yes, always use our prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I know I have not posted for awhile and I'm actually nervous about asking, but I would like to have some of those pet talk prayers if I could please.

My husband left me a little over 2 months ago. I am not coping well at all. You could probably even say I am not coping. I feel crushed, broken and completely devastated. I am in a deep dark black hole and can't seem to find my way out. I have been with Alden since I was 16 years old. We've been together for 26 years. I want him to come back home so bad. I know many of you will think that I am weak and pathetic for wanting that. I love him with all my heart and always have. I pray every day that God will let him realize that he is making a mistake and that he will come back home to me. Could you guys please pray for the same thing and also pray for me to have the strength to deal with all of this. I would deeply appreciate it. I would love to see if those Pet Talk prayers really do work.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come here and ask this.

Robilee-
    My sister went through this two. She came one day, her husband said he didnt love anymore, college sweethearts, and he had to " go find himself". To her this came out of no where. Later during the investigators my parents hired, turned out he had two other woman in two other states. She was so crushed - ..
    You need counsiling- it helped her. Also they told her to take B complex especially at night as this is a natural supplement that handles depression.
    When I left my ex- I thought my life was over. I had no clue life could be good again- even better than before..
    I am telling you- THERE IS LIFE AFTER DIVORCE.. You can not make someone do anything, but you can control what you do.. You are in my prayers and I feel for you- and if you want to chat, you can pm me or send me a instant messanger as it is listed under my profile. ( Just tell me who you are so I answer...)

borzoimom....I am in counseling. I'm such an emotional wreck that I go to counseling once a week. It does help some and I usually feel a bit stronger when I come out, but that feeling never lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    I know I have not posted for awhile and I'm actually nervous about asking, but I would like to have some of those pet talk prayers if I could please.

You have no idea how hard it was for me to come here and ask this.
    No, I have no idea of how hard it has to be for you Dear Pet Talk Friend~

Please know that you "DO" have Pet Talk Prayers Robilee~ You are such a STRONG woman!!! ( posting on the Prayer Thread proves it!!!)

I'm Praying for Your " Peace of Mind "~Robilee~
    ( I have a VERY close friend who endured this hardship, back in 1987, She survived it~ HAVE FAITH IN GOD!!!, You are loved~)
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy39
    No, I have no idea how hard it has to be for you
    Please know that you "DO" have Pet Talk Prayers
    I'm Praying for Your " Peace of Mind

same here ... I'm praying for strength for you... just to piggyback off of borzoimom's thoughts about B-complex vitamins, chocolate and music... are you getting natural light? The days are so short this time of year but exposure to daylight is felt to help with low moods. Keep us posted, okay?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pray fo Cali she got spayed recently

Poor Larissa.I feel so sad for her and for the entire family.Prayers on the way.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

prayers on the way! And Welcome!

Please pray for Sassy. I think the end is near...

Prayers on the way for Sassy .. As well as for you..