Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: look what we found! golden or goldendoodle

She looks around a year to me.. or maybe close to? 10 months+?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Awww! She looks like a sweety! Check the molars for tartar buildup. Generally, the more there is, the older the dog is. If I could see her teeth, I could give you a pretty good estimate, thats what I went to college for!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

That is so great of you to take her in & look for her owners. I wish you the best of luck.

I am dissapointed that such a dog would have a tatoo from a breeder. I can tell by the pics that she is either very badly bred or a mix.

Hopefully she is just a loved dog & the owners decided to get her tatooed as an extra form of identification. I hope.

It is hard to tell but I think she looks old, I don't think she looks like a pup at all.

I wish you the best of luck at finding her home, hopefully it is a good home and the nails & matts were accidently overlooked or she has been loose for a while.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Whatever breed/breed mix she is, she sure is a cutie pie

I'm so glad you've taken her in and are cleaning her up. Good luck on finding her owners!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

the thing about her tattoo is that is is unlike the tattoos that any vets give over here, all the regular tattoos are numbers and letters all miss matched together, and each vet has a unique code. but cassies tattoo is more like a licence plate, it 3 big letters, then underneith is 3 small numbers. my mom has been looking up the tattoo everywher she can think of with no success yet.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

my mom has called several places now, the tattoo is from out of provence, the shelter has no idea about such a tattoo, and it matches no vets around here. we have also allerted the natinal tattoo regitery in new york, and some tattoo your pets place. no luck yet. here only tater build-up is on her canines, her molars are pure sparkling white, she appears to be on a can food diet or at least semi-moist as she will not touch any dry food or treats at all, but she will eat rollover. I am very suprised by my dogs recations to her, I mean my dogs have NEVER accepted anything but puppys in their territory, yet they accepted Cassie with no issues at all, as if she was always one of the pack.

and a big shocker? my brother LOVES her! lol when Cassie saw him she went running up to him and followed him everywhere, so he cuddled with her for a bit, and when I came upstairs around 3am(Blair woke me up) Cassie came with me and my brother was in the kitchen, a smile spread across his face as he started telling his friend(who was over) that this was the dog he was telling her about! this is a shocker because my brother is NOT a dog person, ours dogs drive him nuts and he wont deal them them, they are not allowed in his room, and when my mom and I are away I have to get a dogsitter even though my brother is home because he wont deal with them.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

ya know I just realize that I have now had about 10 people on 4 differnt message boards say she looks like a Toller mix lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

And she very well COULD be a Toller mix. Any new pictures to show us?

Is there any chance of you keeping her if you can't find the owners?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I would say there is a chance of keeping her if we cant find the owners, since she does fit in so well, and she is not to big and everyone even my brother likes her lol

here are some pics we took after grooming her last night
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cassie 001.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	26177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cassie 002.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	26178   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cassie 003.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	26179  
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

lol...after seeing these pics, I changed my mind. She does really look like she could be a Toller mix, probably with Golden. She looks much better now that you've groomed her.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

What a cutie .. I hope you can find her a home soon ... or that her owners will be looking for her soon. Good luck Pup!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!