Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Finally Received Pictures Of The E's!!!

I Finally Received Pictures Of The E's!!!

Hi, some of you may remember that I got to visit Edwina's Secretary during the holidays so I finally got to see the E's in person. I didn't have my digital camera with me so I used my mom's regular camera. She finally finished the roll of film and had it developed and I scanned in the 10 best pictures. Enjoy!!!

Beautiful Edwina:

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

Handsome Eddie:

That's all. It sure was wonderful to meet them.

Aww, what lovely pictures you got. Hi babies! Doesn't Miss Edwina look beautiful in the hat you got her? Thanks for doing all that scanning work on our behalf!

This reminds me that I really should go figure out when I can go there. In addition to two very cute kitties I love the dark wood floor too

Tracey, there's no doubt in my mind that you enjoyed your visit with the E's, I did too when I was there. They're both SO soft!

From the pictures I had seen of Edwina before, I had expected her to be a hissy, grumpy girl, but she's really very sweet, isn't she. Eddie has a face everyone falls in love with, and he sure lived up to my expectations, he even came to visit me in bed a few times.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Great photos.I loved them. the little hat is a beauty

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Handsome Eddie:

Eddie, I see the D-I-E-T is going well!

Great pictures, Tracey. It's always a pleasure to see the E's, especially in person and even though Edwina still doesn't like me much.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wow! That is a bunch of wonderful picture of a PT meeting and I am glad you shared them with us.. The "E's" are as stunning as every, it is always a pleasure to see them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

It's always nice to see the E's! Sounds like you had a wonderful visit ... thanks for sharing!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

10. KAK.....thanks for posting my babies! Aren't they sweet......especially that loveable scamp Edwina......so misunderstood.

And Debbie...as to Eddie's diet....he tried to get through the fence to the hill in back and .......he couldn't fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    ...as to Eddie's diet....he tried to get through the fence to the hill in back and .......he couldn't fit!
    LOLOLOLOL! What a bummer, eh Eddie! But then, I think your mom has had enough excersize up that hill for a while!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I can see that "E" stands for "elegant" for these two!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well I am a little jealous that you got to meet the E's. Sara just happened to move to the wrong coast, but I guess hubby is to blame for that. Eddie seems like a real lover boy (except do I detect airplane ears in that one photo? ) Edwina, as always, appears her usual *Princessly* self.

I am wondering just what I am seeing in the background in this picture. Looks like stencils of kitties on a baseboard?

Inquiring minds want to know.

JJJ3,is staring at the screen eager to see hsi Sweetheart HH Lady Edwina Rose.
    He has Good News as they are going to e Dining at Tony Romas this Sunday,and JJJ3 has ordered the Best Meal in the House for His Dear One.
    He knows that she will turn heads with that Hat,the Ladies will all be jealous.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I am wondering just what I am seeing in the background in this picture. Looks like stencils of kitties on a baseboard?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Interesting idea....but it is one of those cat scratching boxes.....