Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting confused!!!

I'm getting confused!!!

I've been getting really confused lately!! Sometimes when me and .sarah post in the same thread and someone says something to "Sarah" I get really confused!! This has happened about 5 times now.... I'm about to reply when I notice.."Wait, I'm not sure if they are talking to me or not?!". Gosh, why do I have to have such a popular name?!!? I know there is another Sarah on here but I'm not quite sure who though, lol. And I know Buckner is Sara without a H.... I know there is a Devon and a Devan, and Kay and Kaykay....

So does anyone else share a name on here with someone and it gets a little confusing??

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

lol... I'm glad to be Natali (not even Natalie or Nataly...) I think I'm the only Natali at my school too...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

I love my name dearly, but, it's so frustrating having to share it with so many people! When I was in third grade there were four Sarahs in my class, all spelled with an "H", and two had the same last name! I didn't get it ... there were four classes in my grade, and they put all of the Sarahs in the same one!

If I ever have children they'll have unique names, because I hate having such a popular name. I don't even respond to my name anymore unless if I regonize the voice!

i havent had that problem since i can remember, but my mom and i share the same name, both names, but she gets called by her second and i by my first so no confucions at all.

i wondered if theres another Isabel around here, just to make sure
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

"Jessica" is pretty popular too but when someone talks to me on the forums they spell it with a 'k' (hence my user name! ) and I did it that way on purpose.

Most of the time though when I refer to someone on forums I refer to them by their username to avoid this problem unless they prefer to be called by their real name (I've had some people get mad before because I would refer to them by their usernames and not by their real name.. )

facebook

Nope! I love having my name, it is a bit common but not my pronunciation and not my full name (Evangeline) Pronunced like the poem. (last 4 letters 'lean' not 'line') my name that everyone calls me is Eva, pronounced EEva. I refuse to name a pet a common name and if I ever have any kids it will sertainly be the same!

Niņo & Eliza

There are many, many Karens here, and that has been true wherever I have been in my life. So around here, I clarify things, if need be, by leaving messages or whatever from "KarentheMayor."

You never know.....my name is Sara and when I was growing up I did not know anyone else with the name. I was the only Sara in my class....in college I was the only Sara in my dorm.

So it WAS an unusual name......not that so very long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    You never know.....my name is Sara and when I was growing up I did not know anyone else with the name. I was the only Sara in my class....in college I was the only Sara in my dorm.

So it WAS an unusual name......not that so very long ago!
    But Sara(h) has been one of the most common names for decades ... or at least that's what I thought. Maybe you just lived in an area where there were none? lol. That's really wierd though, because it's so common everywhere I go!

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    When I was in third grade there were four Sarahs in my class, all spelled with an "H", and two had the same last name! I didn't get it ... there were four classes in my grade, and they put all of the Sarahs in the same one!
    Creepy... when I wa in 3rd grade there was three of us but one was Sara... So whenever the teacher wanted one of us the would have to use our last names... but one of she Sarah's last name was the name of someone else... yeah there was two classes for 3rd and all Sara(h)s were in one........

Yeah... I'm the only Sarah I know of now in my group of friends... and there is only one other Sara.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I don't get confused, no one else here has my name.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

There is more than one Laura here.....

I always loved the name Sarah and if I'd had another girl, that would have been her name. I don't think of it as a "common" name but more a "old fashioned" name.

Hay you Sarah's, it is like a bouquet of lovely roses, they are all roses but each unique and special in their own way!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm one of 2 Megan's on here, I believe.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I believe I am the only Krista.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm the only alma here but I like to be called almita because my mom is alma also and so mostly everyone calls me alma, almita, almadelia and more....
    [muneca]&[chiquita]