Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting confused!!!

i think i am the only Monica here. although there are two monica's in my english class. so my teacher calls one Monica (with a long 'o' and a spanish accent) and the other one Monica just how it is pronounced.

when i was in 5th grade there were two sarahs in my class but one didn't have a 'h' so our teacher called one sarah with the 'h'. it was kinda funny.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

2. Here's something fun that will show you the change in popularity of a name....in this case Sara/Sarah.

I was named when the name's popularity was low!

Sara/Sarah

fun site, sara! that site doesn't have every name though. (mine, gina - the only and one here... - ranked 119th (pretty popular) when I was born, now as of 2004, 574th. woohoo, my name is becoming special). I rare see my name around so I get excited when I see "gina" anywhere.

anyway, to answer you question, sarah - me, sometimes confused when trying to recall the name but not with who's talking to who! as long as they have been mentioning which one by their pets, colors, words they use, etc. or of course, everyone would be completely confused!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Many many many ANIMALS share my name. I shudder to hear the name "Sophie" screamed across the dog park...

Interesting site! I was named when it was ranked #5, I guess that's why I know so many Sara(h)s!

Look up Maria! It wasn't even in the top 1000 when I was born!Major ranked 278 in the 1880's! haha

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle
    Many many many ANIMALS share my name. I shudder to hear the name "Sophie" screamed across the dog park...
    Try being "Dusty."

Oh gosh, it seems like my name (Katie) is REALLY popular, especially around here...I know about 7 or 8 Katies in this area, and it gets pretty annoying! But then again, I've only known two Kathryn's (my full name) in my whole life. I really like the name Kathryn better, but no one would ever call me it...I'm just plain Katie. Guess it was a popular name back in the 1990s...(like the website says...top 50 I guess...neat site!)

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Finn's Mom and I are both named Kari. With the same spelling.
    I don't actually know too many people with the name Kari, but when I do come across one they usually spell it Carrie, or sometimes Kerry.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

My name "Jessica" was ranked #1 in the 1980's.. Way to be original, mom and dad! LOL

facebook

Sorry...

Sorry to interrupt this thread, I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread
    Anyway, I'm new here, my names Leslie, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I need to figure out a way to get some cute pictures of my babies on here too, but I don't have a way to get the pictures online.. Any suggestions? Ah, either way, I'm Leslie. I love looking at all the animals on here, you all have some real beauties!

Quote Originally Posted by ScatandDixie
    Sorry to interrupt this thread, I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread
    Anyway, I'm new here, my names Leslie, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I need to figure out a way to get some cute pictures of my babies on here too, but I don't have a way to get the pictures online.. Any suggestions? Ah, either way, I'm Leslie. I love looking at all the animals on here, you all have some real beauties!
    When you browse to a forum, there should be a button on the top-right or even on the bottom-right that says "new thread"

facebook

My name was ranked #4 in the 1990's.(btw my name is Samantha...). I think i'm the only Sam on here so i dont get confused

Quote Originally Posted by animal_rescue
    I'm one of 2 Megan's on here, I believe.

I'm the other!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix
    Finn's Mom and I are both named Kari. With the same spelling.
    I don't actually know too many people with the name Kari, but when I do come across one they usually spell it Carrie, or sometimes Kerry.
    I believe that is cocker_luva's name as well -- same spelling.