Thread: Ravishing Ruby!

Ravishing Ruby!

Ruby at one year you are still a baby and it would be fun to see you chase people in TV or the cursor

Your mom was a very loving and smart kitty because she knew where she had to bring her baby girl for a happy life.

Have lots of fun today and I am sure there are some extra treats for you being COTD

You deserve to be our COTD, Ruby!! You are a beauty!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

O, yes, you DO have beautiful eyes!! I think it is wonderful that you like to partake in the quiet activities that your family enjoys!!! You are a real sweetie!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ravishing Ruby, exactly the title I was going to use if I was the first to post. I think you are a very pretty girl with lovely eyes and I wish you the happiest COTD day and a long and healthy life.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a beautiful kitty you are! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Ruby,the Found Cats know how Lucky you are that there was a very Kind Heatred Meowmie to take you away from those mean people that dint treat you right.
    And now you have a Furr Ever Home,that the Found Cats would love.
    The Lucky Found Cats All Send a Grateful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWW To Ravishing Ruby COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yes, Ruby, you are indeed quite the lovely girl. And very fortunate to have such a loving home. Our Jasmine (also a lovely B&W) sends you special wishes on this, your special day as COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/hurricanepets.htm - many orhpaned pets still need help/homes
    www.carterartworks.com - pet paintings you'll love!

Ruby... you truly are a gorgeous black and white kitty. And it sounds like you are very loved by your adopted family. What a smart mommy you had to take you to them! Keep chasing things on the TV and the cursor ont he computer! Maybe someday you will catch something! Congratulations on being COTD! You are a cutie patootie!

Ruby

What a beauty you are!
    I'm so glad your mommy knew just where to take you so you could have a happy life!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a gorgeous kitty baby you are, pretty Ruby! You do indeed look very very soft, and very happy and healthy too. Sounds like kitty heaven at your house. Congrats to RAVISHING RUBY!!

A ver appealing little lady, and she does sound like a sweetheart. Congratulations.

Oh those eyes!!! Ruby, your eyes may sparkle emerald green but one thing is for sure, you are one dazzling, beautiful jewel of a girl! What a touching tale your family shares with us, dear Ruby! That was one smart Mommy, knowing just where to take you to assure your health and happiness! And just look at the great joy, love and laughter you've brought to their lives! What a heavenly match! Congratulations to you beautiful, ravishing Ruby, Cat of the Day! I hope you and your proud humans and dear fursibs Ernie, Max and Bootsie are all enjoying a very happy "top cat" celebration, filled with lots o fun, treats and love! Hugs and purrrs to you sweet baby girl from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and loyal companionship!

Aww Ruby, what a beautiful kitty you are! Congratulations on COTD! I hope this day has been special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Ruby

Congrats on being our special COTD! You are a lovely young kitty. Your colors are beautiful...and those gorgeous eyes! I'm so glad you are now in a loving home and able to play with the TV and computer. I know you were spoiled today...hope you got a few treats. May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Ruby, you are a real gem of a cat! Your birthmom loved you dearly to take you to a home where you will be cared for and loved forever. You are a beauty, Ruby, with your soft white and black fur and shining eyes. I hope you have many years of health, love, and happiness with the family who loves you so much. Wonderful Ruby - our COTD!