Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell me something about your cat....

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Rudie wants to be loved when he's at home, and he also doesn't want to be ignored (when my husband comes home from work, he has to greet him otherwise Rudie will remind him with a meow). Rudie also likes to eat birds and his goal in the evening is to spend it curled up on my lap.

Eddy likes to live her life independant, with many naps on the terrace in a basket. She also likes to hug the dog. It's a special treat for her if she's allowed to sleep with us all night.

Danny likes to have his (big) belly rubbed, and he likes to wake me up in the mornings with nose-kissies.
    Elvis is a lap cat. Anytime I sit down, he will look up at me, meow and jump right up on my lap and make himself comfortable.
    I have to also mention Yertle, my turtle. He likes to eat cat food.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Fister likes to walk across our pillows in the EARLY morning and when we don't get up he goes back to sleep under the cubboard. He likes to take a nap on hubby's night-shirt (or mine) on the bed in the daytime. In between, he likes to help on the puter and lick the papers around it. He also call us to come to the bathroom and pour water across the floor. At dusk he wants to go out, but isn't always allowed, so he goes and sit on our bed telling us it's time to come in and we watch the TV together. This is the grand cuddle time! When we go to sleep, he likes to share my pillow for 15 min. and then; under the bed! At night, he eats his dry food and chat's to his new neighbor cat from the kitchen window.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My Muffster (Muffin ) Loves food, and if it is especially yummy, he will slurp when he eats! He also LOVES being petted, and when you do, he rubs against your legs. He also rolls on his back so you can rub his furry belly! If your really lucky, he will purr for you!

Zasper loves to give kisses, I often wake up to the feeling of a sandpaper tounge washing my face.
    Corkscrew loves to play with his "bag" not just any bag, but one particular brown paper bag that he has claimed and turned into his bed.

Both kitties keep a ten-foot leash on their humanpet. Everyone knows when I'm awake and in the house because: "Oh! The cats are out of her room."

Emma wants to make her pet into a cat - she /loves/ to sleep on her clothes, which make them very furry. She also doesn't meow. Instead, she makes this funny 'rrhmmm?' sound. (imagine someone waking you up, and you go 'hm?')

Eddy is totally her own cat. Don't pet her. Don't play with her. Don't even LOOK at her. Yeah.
    "Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

All of my furkids have some quirk about their personalities. Fawn is the most unusual. He gets into everything, just like an Abyssinian, but more so, he absoultely loves to bat around plastic forks. In fact I have to hide any plastic forks from him, because I have seen him aggressively seek after them as a play toy.

............wayne

Hi everyone

We have trfgyhg5tr two cats, one of whom enjoys sitting on my keyboard at the worst times eyioopuisda :-)

Mini is an 11 month old Siamese who likes BBQ chicken, sitting in front of the heater, playing in HIS courtyard, BBQ chicken, walking all over me during the night and retrieving pipecleaner bugs. We used to think he was so smart to retrieve his toys, but now we've figured out that he's the smart one for teaching us to throw them for hours on end!

We also have Jasmine, a 10 month old Tonkinese. She likes sitting near the computer but thankfully doesn't pound the keyboard like Mini does, BBQ chicken, wrestling Mini, BBQ chicken, sleeping on my neck and BBQ chicken.

I'm a newbie and it's great to see so many people who love and care for their pets.

Cheers
    Nicole
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

TO PET TALK Wulla, Miss Meow, and Uabassoon. You're going to love it here. You'll probably also get addicted like me.

ginger

GINGER loves to sleep in my room with me
    GINGER loves to annoy the stuffings out of buttons
    GINGER loves to eat sleep and thats about it!!!

Well, mom says I'm the sweetest cat she's ever had...msg

I follow her everywhere, and I'm always in a good mood-I never hiss or sulk. I'm happiest when someone is messing with me. One of my favorite things is booty scrubs. When Mom or my gramma says "Booty scrubs, George!" I turn around and stick my booty in the air for them to rub. It feels really good!

My sister Domino lines up furry mice in the hallway and talks to them. Loudly. Usually in the middle of the night. And she lays with her legs splayed out behind her, like a frog.

Skitter pukes. And plays with milk rings. And yells if someone picks her up. She'll lay on her back and show her belly, but runs if someone bends to pet her.
    Viva DaFURR!!!