Thread: This is Nasty

This is Nasty

I got a big bag of biscuits almost a week ago and did not open them till tonite..

I was gonna give gracie and madison one cause they were being so good playing together, Well i go to open the bag and a nasty lil bug came flying out of it.. It was totally sealed b4 i opened it.. I am gonna take the bag back to the pet store ( this is the place i said something about the other day that there was a wild mouse running lose in the store) and demand my money back.. There was no way on god's green earth that i was gonna give my babies those nasty thing's.. Luckly i have other treats here..

Uggghhhh

It was probably just a moth, happens a lot. And it probably had nothing to do with the store you purchased them from but when it was packaged at the plant. Either that, or it was in the box, not the bag. Happens a lot at work when I refill our dog bar. Moths aren't bad and there is most likely NOTHING wrong with the biscuits at all In fact, you probably eat a bug or two every day and don't even know it!

facebook

and the fact from a research says an average an american eats about eight spiders during sleep every year!

well, if biscuts smell, don't bother! a bug wouldn't hurt.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Quote Originally Posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
    and the fact from a research says an average an american eats about eight spiders during sleep every year!
    Ew!

We have opened a can of green foam dog food before that was meant to be brown meat basically and we took it back to the shop and they told us to send it off to the makers so we did and we got about £40 worth of dog food vouchers along with a big appology, they said it rare but it happens sometimes and it cant be helped so maybe send it back to the makers or send a letter about it to them

Eight spiders?? That's just disgusting!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Well thats disgusting!! Even if there is nothing wrong with the biscuits.... i hate bugs! lol

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*